• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Should already be a fan favorite if he wasn't by now. Brilliant find.

zhaggy

Love him but he gets beaten pretty easily sometimes by pacy players. Having said that i think he could go on and be a true legend.

Wryer

Love his guts and fearlessness

But seems to be a tad on the back foot sometimes. Think he will eventually find his place in the heart of the defense. In a 3 man defense I think he's made for the central one

trippyhippy

Love him but he gets beaten pretty easily sometimes by pacy players. Having said that i think he could go on and be a true legend.

he is a cb and should be protected by his wing back bellerin who was walking at times. he did get beaten by arnautovic once but absolutely clattered him a bit later and showed him who's boss.

People are obsessed with age on here. The greatest start playing at this age. He barely makes mistakes. No need to drop him or sign someone in front of him next summer.

We are making a legend here.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I actually think he didn't have that great a game; if this was Gabriel I reckon you'd be moaning a bit. Stoke's goal wasn't legitimate, but if there is one culprit for it it'd be Holding for struggling to match Arnautovic and letting a cross in. He did the exact same a little before that goal, getting done by a turn because he was too slow to act.

Not trying to knock down his whole performance, I still think he did alright and I rate him very highly, but I reckon a bit of objectivity is needed. He could work on his quickening his reactions a little.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
His positioning was more that of a traditional RB. Any CB will look... like a CB at times out there defending from wide to central. Sure at some point when the midfield & wide option are sorted we will return to a back four & the experience will help Holdings game. Cant wait to see him develop here.

x5z69j.png

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I like him. He's assured and confident and doesn't hide. He could be a bit quicker on the turn and get tighter sometimes, but we can work on that. Dare I say that his all round competence is a bit Rio like?...I don't want to overdo the praise though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He keeps looking quite polished and doing what's required with no fuss. Always seems to have time.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His positioning was more that of a traditional RB. Any CB will look... like a CB at times out there defending from wide to central. Sure at some point when the midfield & wide option are sorted we will return to a back four & the experience will help Holdings game. Cant wait to see him develop here.

x5z69j.png
did you get the heatmap of the right guy? very interesting. if it is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He should improve the one v one arnatovic got past him twice with ease. But still want him to start next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom