• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Robben Broken foot?

Henry IV

He had a broken foot at the start of the season and that's what stopped him joining the fray for the first few months.

the dawn raids

Established Member
even if its not broken, he'll be out for a while. but they live and die with their defense; this only means they're more likely to be winning 1-0 rather than 3 or 4-0, as teams will gang up on Duff now and Drogba/Gudjonsen will get no service.

Mark

Established Member
It will be interesting to see what happens now, but I'm not expecting too much. If they were to lose some defenders to injury, then there'd be reason to hope.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
I feel sorry for Robben. He's had the season of his life, and he's been struck down. Reminds me of our Bobby Pires in 02.

Still, I'd pick Chelsea to drop points here and there on the title run in.

Atr

It's tough on the players especially when they're doing well. Generally I like to watch good players and it's tough when they're out. They're people after all. I'm not going to be a bastard and to say "I hope X gets crippled hur hur".

My motto is to beat teams because we're better, not because they're worse.

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah apparently he is out for 3 months. thats their champs league hopes kissed goodbye.

JazzG

Established Member
Lets hope he never returns......errm sorry I mean bad luck and hopefully he makes a speedy recovery ;)

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom