• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saïd Benrahma

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Brentford LB seems very decent, quick, strong and his assistance was a very nice cross. He even watched for the striker. He seems good defending as well

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's seem they only 1 game away from being promoted it'll make difference from Brentford asking alot of money to sell him or being content to sell for 20m

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Brentford LB seems very decent, quick, strong and his assistance was a very nice cross. He even watched for the striker. He seems good defending as well

He's not even their best LB. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s, Everton, Leicester all look like good fits. He isn’t with Kia so we can’t sign him.
Sp**s got many wingers they'll need to sell some. Leicester could go for him perfect Mahrez replacement. Don't rule out Kia he'll help us if we want to get deal done :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He looks impressive tbh. It’ll remind me of 2012 if Chelsea sign him, was ****ing gutted when they signed Oscar and Hazard to play with Mata. Nothing better than signing top talent.

Maybe the most jealous I’ve been over them ****s.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
He looks impressive tbh. It’ll remind me of 2012 if Chelsea sign him, was ****ing gutted when they signed Oscar and Hazard to play with Mata. Nothing better than signing top talent.

While we signed Gervinho.. :facepalm::facepalm:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I remember Oscar scoring a worldy against Juventus, my head was spinning at their attack. Mata got like 30 assists one season ffs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hazard was the one that hurt the most tbf. The lad destroyed us after he signed for them.

JointCourteousAmericansaddlebred-size_restricted.gif

Criminal defending.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They still went and signed Willian and Schurrle on top of that a year later. They used to be so ruthless in the transfer market. Looks like they could be get back to that now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I remember Oscar scoring a worldy against Juventus, my head was spinning at their attack. Mata got like 30 assists one season ffs.
Mata going to Chelsea annoyed me because we were so heavily linked with that year but it allowed us to buy Santi a year afrer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom