• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Save Claudio

jc8gooner

A friend of mine, a Chelski fan, has set up a website collecting messages of support for Claudio Ranieri in his bid to remain at Chelsea. It's already had 651 entries in the space of a few days from a wide range of football fans from all across the country. He has written to Soccer AM to ask if they will promote his website too, so he's really quite dedicated.

If anyone thinks Ranieri deserves another season at least at Stamford Bridge, feel free to visit www.saveclaudio.co.uk to make your voice heard.

Thanks.

Gooner83

Abramovich - is an example of what money can do to you, hes learn't to buy the best.. instead of giving good managers a chance.

You can see Claudio is a nice person, he smiles in defeat and him and Wenger look good friends.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I rate Claudio so I don't want him to stay there! Mind you, I've heard a nasty rumour he's lined up for the **** if he does get dumped, so maybe he should stay where he is.

kNiteMare

I dont see how fans vote can change the mind of a billionaire. People with money think they can do anything especially when against opposition. I think the more people petition the more he will be keen to push him out to establish his dominance.

Claudio is a good manager no doubt, but dunno about your rumour exiled. Surely they wont sack fungi?

Biggus

Established Member
If anyone thinks Ranieri deserves another season at least at Stamford Bridge, feel free to visit www.saveclaudio.co.uk to make your voice heard.

What are you crazy or something :shock: Whythefuck would we want to save Claudio? Hes proved himself an average manager and given limitless funds and loads of time he could create a team that could compete with us (look at fungie) I would rather The Tsar bring in some Russian clown that spoke worse English than the Tinkerman... now that would be funny :lol:

Sammer

Established Member
Sorry, but just because he is (obviousely) a nice person doesn´t mean I want him to stay at Chelsea.

He is a good manager, so I´d be more than happy if he leaves Chelsea, preferrably getting a job in the Seria A or the Spanish League, oh maybe take Hitzfelds job at Bayern.

Oh, and personally I don´t think anyone has to be sorry for Ranieri. He will get another quality coaching job in one of europes top leagues. In any case, he will be able to afford a hot meal for his family, won´t he?

beaney

ExiledInNewcastle said:
I rate Claudio so I don't want him to stay there! Mind you, I've heard a nasty rumour he's lined up for the **** if he does get dumped, so maybe he should stay where he is.

now when you say the ****......... that could be one of two clubs IMO.

The traditional ****, or the new age ****?!?!?

i assume you mean Sp**s cos of their situation at the moment, but it would take more than just a good manager to sort them out!

i like him too, think hes a good manager hes done a very good job there. would be ok. for him to go to Sp**s, i dont think that just a good manager will make them enough of a force for us to worry about!!

tox

ranieris a good manager, but not a great one. He hasn't got the reputation unlike capello or Erikson that can bring in the big name players. So lets get chelsea to keep him

jc8gooner

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sporttop/ ... _page.html

There's the link for the article on my mate's campaign. He's really getting it together now. There have been articles in the Guardian, the Sun and the Mirror and most other tabloids, mentioning the website and its cause. It's really been quite amazing how this has taken off, mostly through word of mouth. There has also been mention of the site on teletext and ceefax plus on many internet footie chat forums like this one. He's now got 3800 votes of confidence.

Biggus

Established Member
Well Jc8 hows your save Claudio campaign going.......getting many Gooner sympathisers? Why dont you put your energy and time into something more useful........ like worrying about US! :x

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Shame they didn't sack him last week, really...

In fact if it hadn't been for Jc8's campaign, I have it on good authority, he's be gone by now.

So I suggest we all go round his house armed with scythes, pickaxe handles and the odd flaming cross.

Whadya say?!

jc8gooner

It's not MY campaign, but a mate of mine's who's a Chelski fan. He doesn't think he'll be sacked now, but he might get a lot of publicity over these weekend fixtures cos they've printed T-shirts and flyers plus banners and stuff and are planning to hand them before Chelsea's home game against Boro.

Biggus

Established Member
It's not MY campaign, but a mate of mine's who's a Chelski fan. He doesn't think he'll be sacked now,

Wheeeooooo we're all mighty relieved about that, and theres me wasting my time worrying if Thierry and Jose have a personal feud :roll:

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
great manager for chelsea but im not putting my email up on internet
Chelsea treating him badly

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom