• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Well that marks the end of our top four run. Was an interesting last ten years or so especially.

Wenger should have capitalised on the winning run with the contract announcement. Now he has to say all sorts of things to justify the next two years.

Not so smart from the Arsenal side steppers.

arsmile

Established Member
my word

you'd forgive switching off if we didn't have a cup final next week

what is monreal doing!?

Red&Dreadjm

It's over, Liverpool are 3-0 up. Doesn't matter now.

Welcome Spursday!!

Oh and a penalty - haha

This is so so so typical.

Everything goes against us. My God we're cursed, I swear.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

To all those being bitter that Liverpool are doing their part in winning. Have a look at our own team who've kept their heads down when they could've found their mettle against ANY number of opposition who bested us in this unmitigated disaster of a season.

Arsène should do the decent thing by walking off the pitch, go into his office & craft his resignation speech to be delivered upon the full time whistle to all forms of media.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Realising today how dodgy it is that the FA want dives in the hands of a private panel rather than video replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom