• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Actually weirdly happy it's all over now, been worrying too much about this weekend. It's like when you do sh*t in an exam but at least it's all over.

A last second Pool goal might have broken me completely.

That loss against Liverpool at Emirates was the difference in the end.

Hopefully Wenger stop ****ing around from now on and have his squad ready before the season starts.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
What are they singing? Can't hear it on my stream.

Get out of our club

methinks.

I mean I am very vocal wenger out, but in a rocky game like this which we do need to win I sorta don't like that, just get behind the team and leave the other stuff for later

Monreal, Per, Holding in the cup final ):

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Haven't seen football since first half ended. Returns and sees Livershit 3-0 up and ManCunts 5-0 up. We, however are 2-1 up and have just subbed in Merte for Gabriel and Coq for Xhaka..

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Kroenke right now

ap_pacino_scarface_kb_150316_3x2_1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom