• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry: Should He Stay or Should He Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Bellerin has broken through, but he's probably the best young player in the world in his position, and potentially the best in the world soon.

I know he's verbally agreed a move to Barca next season though, sadly.
Thanks for these great insights, mate.

Sad news about Bellerin, though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think he kind of missed the bus here. Looked promising during his breakthrough spell and topped it off against Tottenham but the injuries really preventing him for cementing his name.

Iwobi has his spot now.

Axel_Gunner

Schalke director Heidel said some days ago that except for Bayern 17 of 18 Bundesliga clubs are interested in Gnabry.

And Rummenigge like "so lets do this!" :lol:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Didn't make an impact here, huge potential but him leaving doesn't affect our push for silverware.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
****. Really wanted Gnabry to stay. Always thought he was one of our brightest prospects since Wilshere. Hope he can stay injury free and have a good career.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Can't really understand how a guy like Walcott has had countless opportunities but we're letting Gnabry go.......

Its not like it would hugely impact us now....but its just a bit baffling, I hope we atleast insert a buyback clause.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can't really understand how a guy like Walcott has had countless opportunities but we're letting Gnabry go.......
Gnabry wants to leave. And Walcott had developed into a player who could hit double figures in goals and get a decent amount of assists from out wide before his injury in 13/14.

novarek

That 8m figure is decent, Gnabry hasn't really proved anything to cost over 5m. Finally a good sale made at this club.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Gnabry wants to leave. And Walcott had developed into a player who could hit double figures in goals and get a decent amount of assists from out wide before his injury in 13/14.

Are we sure about that? I could somewhat understand if Bayern were knocking but that seems to have been total bs, if we guaranteed playing time Im sure we could sway his mind.

Fair enough on Walcott, but certainly of late ie, the whole of last season, he has failed to produce but has been continually given chances ahead of other probably more deserving players, and seems to be the first choice on the right hand side for the time being.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Spent the last few days thinking we sent him on loan only to hear we sold him for chump change. Gutted, looks like united won't be the last club spending 100m on their own youngster only three years later.
That 8m figure is decent, Gnabry hasn't really proved anything to cost over 5m. Finally a good sale made at this club.
So I'm reading it was £4.5m. Travesty, if that Gabriel Jesus guy and the other one cost close to 30m then how are we not getting atleast 10 for Serge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom