• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Nice freekick routine from Pjanic and Ronaldo. Ronaldo with his 31 goal.

At the moment they won the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve won the league congratulations to Ramsey too.

His final stats 15 games started in all competitions 17 from the bench. 4 goals scored 1 assist. Very poor season.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
15 goals and assists (0.96 g+a/90) this season since he joined Milan during the January transfer window for an almost 39 year old Zlatan :lol:. He’s single-handedly dragging Milan into a Europa spot.
Football is just too easy for him.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I’d take him on a one year deal and use the Laca and Auba money to invest on the midfield/defense
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
So Juventus are gonna win the title with about a 4/5 point margin on the others. Sarri is such a **** manager.

1-0 Cagliari

2-0 Cagliari

Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Sassuolo, Lecce and Verona win as well.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom