• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sevilla V Arsenal - Tuesday November 27 - 7.45pm

awooga83

Established Member
Seville could get complacent thinking they don't have much to do now they are already qualified and they might think they don't have to do anything against Slavia could still be a shock.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
slavia is a pretty hard place to go i must admit.

they haven't lost there yet

stiiphunn

Established Member
Just watched the first half and tbh up till their goal we were the better team. Their goal really killed us. I don't want to blame Phil but at this level you just cannot allow that sort of mistakes.
This young team never recovered from it.

Bendtner had a pretty tough task but he did well I thought. Eboue was good as well, very direct and pacey. Denilson made a few good passes.

Eduardo's passing's a bit ****- he hasn't fully adapted to the team and it shows. His passes are often not in the right tempo and every time we lose that little second that could have made the difference in our move.

Zico

Established Member
Eduardo should not be played in left midfield. Maybe Arsène is putting him there to teach him the Arsenal way, in much the same way that he is grooming Walcott on the right wing. Eduardo showed where he can produce immediately - in the box. That goal against Sevilla was a top notch piece of finishing. Many of our other players could've squandered the chance.

Rohit

Established Member
Agree Quincy, whats the point of having probably our best finisher along with RvP so far from goal. Bendtner is good in the air can flick the ball on but whats the point if there is no one with him to run on to his flick ons. Walcott is 18, grooming him on the wing is understandable, i don't quite understand why Wenger would want to do that with Eduardo.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom