• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 310,044
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Guy must have an incredible agent, or Barca just don't watch our players. How the **** is this clown getting a move to Barca? :lol::lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Guy must have an incredible agent, or Barca just don't watch our players. How the **** is this clown getting a move to Barca? :lol::lol:

The same way Cedric Soares got a move here. Hes free, cheap enough wages and will do a job against FC Benidorm in the Copa Del Rey.

Hes not being bought for anything more than a squad filler.

He will probably win a La Liga title and be used as a meme to show that Mustafi at Arsenal brutal and at Barcelona a league champion even though he will have played a minimal role.

Last edited:

senna

So despite him likely leaving in January Arteta decided to play him instead of Saliba, Chambers and Mari, while also risking an injury which means any deal with Barca will be off? Another masterstroke from Mikel.

I woudl have definitely liekd to him seen Saliba play yesterday, i'm not sure Chambers and Mari are that good. Having said that, if you dont give players liek Mustafi & Kola gametime in the cups then its hard to move them on & precarious for a new manager who has dressing room fractions.

Anyway second best news i've heard today after Gabi being fit, lets get rid of these parasites like Mustafi and let the healing begin.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Had two purple patches at the first part of his first two seasons and apart from that he hasn't been good enough.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Doubt this happens. They'll probably get Garcia in January and Mustafi will eventually leave for free in the summer for somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom