• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

so basically which is the best for a PS2?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 1,694

skart14

there is a slight difference between pro evo and winning eleven...imo winning eleven is better albeit in japanese...

god14

2 be honest i think fifa is better than pro evo. pro evo is briliant but i love the fifa gameplay and player likeness and the kits also

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Originally posted by loyan_said:
EJub,
How are you a trusted member gold already. I have more posts than you and am still a Juniour Gunner.??

I have been around since either 99 or 2000 (can't remember).
The site has been erased at least three times from what I can remember.

I never asked to have my post numbers reinstated.
In fact, I had to get down and beg to have my status back each time.

In the old days there were no avatars, and no status associated with the site. This place has been upgraded very nicely over the years.
I understand now. Remember when I posted that I was still new, and didn;t know the rules. Anyways Pro Evolution is da bomb.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom