• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol close to new deal

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We all knew that it was going to happen. Just glad it will be sorted out soon, and I think that it was really only a matter of Arsène signing on Sol was waiting for. All in all good news, and let's just hope he stays until he retires.

the dawn raids

Established Member
when he signs it will be until 2010; excellent

wonder if well still go after a defender in January? im sure it wont be too long before the papers rekindle the Trabelsi rumors, if they havent already.

EJub

Lucky Sol, comes over on a free; allowing him to get a higher salary.
He is siging a new deal in the middle of a cash injection.
This should be good for Sol.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
he is going to take a decent pay cut to stay though, isnt he?

and i dont know if Trabelsi will re-surface.. didnt he just sign a new deal with them?

kanuuu

Established Member
We definately need more defensive cover, and Arsène knows that, i'm sure we'll sign another defender in January, unless Hoyte or Senderos have a chance to really prove themselves in the time being.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Senderos will not be proving himself anywhere but in reserves for the next few months according to Wenger... so maybe we need to get someone....

kanuuu

Established Member
Anyone know of any decent affordable defenders that would be happy with being backup?

kanuuu

Established Member
LOL, even Cygan, despite being quite crap complains when he isn't starting games anyway!

A

Anonymous

kanuuu said:
We definately need more defensive cover, and Arsène knows that, i'm sure we'll sign another defender in January, unless Hoyte or Senderos have a chance to really prove themselves in the time being.

glad sol is signing soon. he is our rock

just look at arsenal's record since he joined us. i hope that mexes would have joined us instead of roma. wenger boobed there

cygan is ok against average teams , but is not good against fast strikers as he slow in movement

TIFANNY

glad sol is signing soon. he is our rock

just look at arsenal's record since he joined us.

I agree with you!! Sol Campbell is a very strong player and very important for Arsenal!!

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom