• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Song Sheets

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1,130
A

Anonymous

I got told today, that outside Arsenal's ground they was giving out song sheets, and asking people to sing along??

Please tell me that's a Massive LIE and a wind up.

JazzG

Established Member
Nope they were given out. And the mancs are having a field day coz of this............

Mark

Established Member
i'm just having a field day looking at what they've done to myth's profile and signature! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Mark said:
i'm just having a field day looking at what they've done to myth's profile and signature! :lol:

the thing is i can change most of it back if i want, but i know when they change my profile i'm really doing the mods heads in.
Hahahahaha.

KoLo28

man utd can go f*ck themselves for all i care, how else are you supposed to introduce a new anthem? they'd probably like to detract there thoughts away from there own teams performances... old ratford doesn't have that greater atmosphere(considering capacity)

A

Anonymous

KoLo28 said:
man utd can go f*ck themselves for all i care, how else are you supposed to introduce a new anthem? they'd probably like to detract there thoughts away from there own teams performances... old ratford doesn't have that greater atmosphere(considering capacity)
Yes it Does. We can out volume most ground, and thats a fact.

Arsenal's ground out did a church once.

KoLo28

well with 30,000 more people you'd like to hope so... sorry to say but ashburton grove will out volume you pathetic losers from mould ratford.

Aussie

Established Member
myth **** the fact that you have posted over 400 times on an opposition's website just show us that you have no life.

A

Anonymous

The whole song sheet idea is stupid, and makes us look like a laughing stock. They are useless, and a waste of money.

A

Anonymous

Awww Bless, Ban Myth!!!

How can i wind up Supporters from the club in top spot?
you must be very insecure.
and of changing my screen name, yes spelling is not my strong point, and i thank you for pointing it out. ;D

reggiepaul

Sol said:
The whole song sheet idea is stupid, and makes us look like a laughing stock. They are useless, and a waste of money.

Yeah, these are ideas straight out of a village hall oap meeting for encouraging new members.

I guess we have to stick with the idea, some people are too posh, reserved, arrogant, egotistical, self righteous, miserable, stupid or too busy glory hunting to sing :D

Alexone234

they tried to give out song sheets in Old Trafford but hit two problems, half the supporters don't speak English and the other half can't read

boom boom

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom