• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sp**s 1 ManU 0

EJub

Well that is the true score.
ManU gets more assistance than anyone in the league,
but this too much.

Now not all goals scored against the Devils at Old Trafford are counted.

kevin_kyle

Wow, icompare that with the RVN penalty miss in terms of weirdness.
Think Carroll may find himself picking up his check from an unemployment agency.

Ste M

If anybody is still in any doubt it wasn't in, please rethink now.

carroll_gaffe.jpg

EJub

What did Sir Alex say recently about Rooney's violent conduct?
I think it applies better to this event.

"... it's immoral... every man and his dog can see that ... "

KingReyes

Established Member
LOL!

Fergie's response was that it was too far away for the linesman and ref to see it. He was also angry that Skysports only showed replays of that incident and not of an incident of a foul on Rio which should have been a penalty.

famous no 10

Established Member
that has got to be a case for camera aided ref decisions, that has to be the most blatant line cross i've seen disallowed, wish we were that lucky this season.

famous no 10

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Fergie's response was that it was too far away for the linesman and ref to see it. He was also angry that Skysports only showed replays of that incident and not of an incident of a foul on Rio which should have been a penalty.

well, he would wouldn't he...he's a bit mental :x

DaViEsW

Sp**s got screwed out of an extra 2 points and Man United failed to win. That nearly makes up for the abysmal result at Highbury tonight.

Mark

Established Member
It's Old Trafford, therefore: It was the visiting team so it wasn't over the line. Nowhere close.

You have to remember that rules are different there. It's a magical place. It's only fair.

Canuck

Established Member
I couldn't believe it when I saw the highlights today. What a F*cking Giant Horseshoe up their collective A**!
Yet Fungus persists in claiming they are the target of unfair treatment by the FA...BAH!

That's funny that someone bent the goal line... :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom