• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sp**s' SWP enquiry.

Ratinho

Established Member
Thats a £7m deal. :wink: Keane really is massively overrated. Kanoute, Defoe, and even Marney are better forwards.

seb_afc

Established Member
ha ha ha this should be in the jokes and games section... as i always say, if your down and sad think about Sp**s and what they do, it always brightens up your day to see just how **** they are compared to us.. :p

the dawn raids

Established Member
to be honest, they didnt do a terrible job in January. Mido could turn out to be a steal if he can behave himself (already scored today).

MightyArsenal

I knew Mido would be a success, hes made for the english game. 2 goals on his debut. I guess he wasnt match fit enough so he cant get his hatrick.

Ill laugh if pompey get an equaliser now. :lol:

invisibleman18

Established Member
i have no doubt SWP will go to Sp*rs. its my curse.
this is more for the jokes section i guess but everytime i quite like a player, he ends up going to sp*rs so of course i have to change to hate the guy. recent additions to this list of mine are Robinson, Defoe, Carrick, so in keeping with tradition SWP will add to the list.

famous no 10

Established Member
SWP to Sp**s!!! oh please, he must see that as a going no where move, if he go's there he must lack any ambition...Sp**s, you are just too sad for words, the lads an Arsenal player in a city shirt.

Ratinho

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
SWP to Sp**s!!! oh please, he must see that as a going no where move, if he go's there he must lack any ambition...Sp**s, you are just too sad for words, the lads an Arsenal player in a city shirt.

Defoes's an Arsenal boy, so don't be under any false illusions that SWP won't join Sp**s, if they are the biggest club willing to buy him.

Gooner83

Ratinho said:
Thats a £7m deal. :wink: Keane really is massively overrated. Kanoute, Defoe, and even Marney are better forwards.

No way, Keanes a good finisher and has a higher work rate than the likes of Kanoute.

kev82

Sp**s are spending a lot of money, I wonder who backs them. It also seems they are determined to acquire the cream of upcoming English talent and I feel Arsenal despite having a good scouting system that brings in foreign talents could do better at attracting British talent. I am not even British myself but I feel this could be beneficial.

Link on Sp**s spending: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=324333&cc=5901

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Defoes's an Arsenal boy, so don't be under any false illusions that SWP won't join Sp**s, if they are the biggest club willing to buy him.

And Defoe is also Shaun's best mate. Which must be weird for Jermain as his hero was Ian Wright. Wonder if he gets the shakes if he ever goes round to see Shaun at Wrighty's...

Allyboy

Established Member
Sp**s purchasing seems quite random.

In the last three years they have bought Defoe, keane, postiga, kanoute and have signed Mido up front.

In midfield they have signed Brown, Carrick, Davis and Mendes and Reid

In defense they have signed Davenport, Paramot, Naybet and Dawson.

Now clearly not all these players can play at once, and Davenport was loaned out before playing and apparently they want to do the same to Dawson too!

It all smacks of throwing as much **** to the wall as possible and seeing what sticks!

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
He'd be a great addition to the Arsenal team since Pennant looks as if he's not going to be around much longer.

Allyboy said:
It all smacks of throwing as much s**t to the wall as possible and seeing what sticks!

:lol:
It sounds like thats exactly what they are doing. Dirty Spuds!

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom