• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This is why I'm not a fan of Marcelo. Great going forward but defensively he's an idiot. Should have taken Sergio Roberto out but didn't ****ing hell.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
This is why I'm not a fan of Marcelo. Great going forward but defensively he's an idiot. Should have taken Sergio Roberto out but didn't ****ing hell.

Always felt this. He's a cracking winger, full-back not so much.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Aye. Roy Keane would've hacked his head off.

Mesmerizing player though, Marcelo.
I hate it when players don't see the danger. Its the role I hope Xhaka takes on for us. Xabi Alonso at this age is still a master of defensive fouls.

Always remember Monreal failing to foul Neymar in the home game against Barcelona last season.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
there were three madrid players he ran through, and three passes after the dribble.

I fail to see why it is Marcelo's fault.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom