• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Madrid seems to be a much better balanced team than Barca....the ****s depend too much on MSN.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Celta was beaten 3-0 by Malaga.
I wouldn't bet on them beating United at home.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
3176c05907.jpg

I did not expect that shirt on the wall :lol:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Good job by Valencia,they need to back in top of Spanish football,had few bad seasons.Marcelino also did well in Villarreall.
Agreed. They finally made a good decision. The club is a mess though and needs a lot of work. Marcelino has a few good players to build something on. Wish they'd get taken over by Chinese investors. They have plenty of potential.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Agreed. They finally made a good decision. The club is a mess though and needs a lot of work. Marcelino has a few good players to build something on. Wish they'd get taken over by Chinese investors. They have plenty of potential.
it was debt no one knew, innit?

I always wonder what happened to them. they had Villa, Silva, Mata, also produced so many good players.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Just about to say, even by Real Madrid standards this is impressive, the ref actually blocked off the wall just to make sure.
The help those pair of c*nts get is embarrasing.

Yeah,joke goal.He even didn't see when Nacho shoot and didn't wait for wall of Sevilla's players.I understand that teams don't need permit of ref when free kick is far away from goal,but in this siutation you can't do that ffs.****s from Real.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Yeah,joke goal.He even didn't see when Nacho shoot and didn't wait for wall of Sevilla's players.I understand that teams don't need permit of ref when free kick is far away from goal,but in this siutation you can't do that ffs.****s from Real.

He bent it round the ref who was both obstructing the wall from setting up and blocking the goalkeepers line of sight, Sevilla should have walked off.

Wilshere10

When Henry did it years ago Chelsea had their wall set up and it was Gudjohnsens fault for moving away. This one was just so fast, ref blew for the foul and its in the net a couple seconds after

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Was good to see Krohn-Dehli back after his horrific injury a year ago. One of the few Danes that made the jump outside of Danish football late, but he's done quite well for both Celta and Sevilla. Clever little player.

Celta in general is becoming a bit of a melting pot for Danish talent. Sisto, Wass and now Hjulsager. Think Krohn-Dehli's success for them made them believe in Danish football.

Paid off so far. Wass has been a very solid midfielder for them and Sisto is a good talent.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom