• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Barca signed Malcom Arthur Lenglet and Vidal they all started on bench today.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Messi just scored Barca's 6000th goal in La Liga. Nice little FK under the wall

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Getafe's coach is wearing a nice, crisp suit and a learned pair of glasses, and yet his team literally punt the ball out of play like it's a plague-ridden baby every time they get it. This guy needs a good slap and some directions to wherever Tony Pulis goes to buy his clothes, cos he ain't what he thinks he is.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Valencia vs Atletico is a nice game.

Valencia scored the equalizer due to an error from Godin(!).

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
This valladolid pitch might be the worst I’ve seen in my life. It’s literally falling apart.
They must be getting some kind of fine for the state of it. Almost unplayable

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

This valladolid pitch might be the worst I’ve seen in my life. It’s literally falling apart.
They must be getting some kind of fine for the state of it. Almost unplayable

Came here just to post this. I get making it hard for Barca to play but it looked rough as

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

The var ruled out a clear Valladolid goal. Wtf?

Match fixing

Those angles are terrible but he was off

DleuO83VAAA-bgD.jpg

LeafsBro

I think Real’s biggest need after the loss of Ronaldo is a centre forward. Benzema is good player but he’s simply not at the level to be starting for one of the truly elite clubs. Forget trying to sign Hazard, there’s plenty of talent in midfield. They need a world class striker.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Man City Satellite F. C. have a pretty cool kit. Have the red stripes always been slanted? Can't think of any other kits like that.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom