• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Squad Analysis 2021/22

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Again, the squad have giving everything more or less.

Issue is, it's a Europa League squad right now, so of course we will have games that show that real lack of quality...but since there is only 3 Champions League level teams right now, we have a chance this season...won't blame the squad if we finish 5th, tbh.

The forward line is a joke, for a Champions League fight.

Honestly, we used to have one of the best attacks in the league/world, not that long ago...now we have Eddie and old man Laca, who bring energy but not much else.

Henry, Van Persie, Sanchez, Auba...Eddie, so bizarre :lol:
Laca brings energy :lol:?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Not exactly where I want us to be (scraping for 4th), but you go ahead and celebrate mediocrity if that's your thing.
Well considering English Football has 92 professional teams & the premier league is the best on the planet you really have to lack some perspective to call it mediocrity tbh
All sane people agree its the hardest to win in Europe, the 3rd place team are current European/World club champions & the top 2 have taken the game to new levels.

You could always go & support Charlton if

P

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Well considering English Football has 92 professional teams & the premier league is the best on the planet you really have to lack some perspective to call it mediocrity tbh
All sane people agree its the hardest to win in Europe, the 3rd place team are current European/World club champions & the top 2 have taken the game to new levels.

You could always go & support Charlton if

P
Excellent signoff.

Compelling and rich.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Goodbye Laca and Eddie, Thanks to the 72M Pepe for leaving at 50%Sconto.

Hello to Another Summer saga of Saka leaving for CL next season.

Rattata

You know what I'm really sick of in our squad? I'm not naming names, but every Arsenal fan should know exactly who I'm talking about.

I'm fed up with these guys in our team with those shiny white fake teeth, new hair from the back of their head and don't get me started on the awful arm tattoos.

They are professional football players earning millions at Arsenal F.C., a club that should be fighting for the PL and CL every damn season. But players like them have the nerve to get hair transplants just before the season starts so they're not properly fit for the first game of the season or they get themselves a generic ****ty huge arm tattoo before the biggest game of the season.
You don't win anything with players behaving like this. It's about time this is stopped now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need players like Mane, whose hairline ends in the middle of his head, or Salah who looks like the homeless people I see every day when I go to work, or Van Dijk who has the hair quality of an obese unhealthy woman. HAVE YOU SEEN LUIS DIAZ!?!?!?!

(I think the squad analysis thread was the best thread to write this in.)

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There still too much work to do and i swear of God no more Cedric Elneny and Holding kind of players next season be more ambitious and get good players.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Ramsdale
RB
2 from White/Saliba/Gabriel
LB
Partey
CM
Saka
Ødegaard
Martinelli
STRIKER

BENCH
Turner
Tomi can cover CB as well
Tierney (can fight it out with new LB)
Xhaka (if he stays)
Lokonga
ESR
STRIKER
WIDE PLAYER MAYBE.

Out:
Leno
Soares
Holding
Elneny
Eddie
Laca
Pepe
Tavares (loan or sell)

That's off top of my head.

We need a minimum of 3-4 starting players. And 2 or 3 squad players.

Outlay of probably 150m plus sales required.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There still too much work to do and i swear of God no more Cedric Elneny and Holding kind of players next season be more ambitious and get good players.

We’re extending Elneny and I think we’re likelier to keep Holding than bring back Saliba.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still think at least most of the players have had good seasons, tbh.

All our younger players should improve and should be better of from this experience this year , just need to add well during the transfer window and see how we do next season now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Still think at least most of the players have had good seasons, tbh.

All our younger players should improve and should be better of from this experience this year , just need to add well during the transfer window and see how we do next season now.
Just surround current group of players specially the once have long future with quality ready made players. Players like Cedric Elneny holding pepe and laca are all should be gone its over no matter how much you try this is thier maximum ability.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We have season with no European football Tomi Partey and Tierney key part of this team.

Partey misses 14 league games
Tierney 16
Tomi 17

It's seriously worrying we never had our best 11 played consistently enough not sure how they'll even cope when Arsenal likely play 50 games next season. refusing to add good depth in January killed us even more. Maybe if we taken the extra steps adding a striker and midfield we could be in better position. Risks are nice but when it don't pay off the results are painful.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We have season with no European football Tomi Partey and Tierney key part of this team.

Partey misses 14 league games
Tierney 16
Tomi 17

It's seriously worrying we never had our best 11 played consistently enough not sure how they'll even cope when Arsenal likely play 50 games next season. refusing to add good depth in January killed us even more. Maybe if we taken the extra steps adding a striker and midfield we could be in better position. Risks are nice but when it don't pay off the results are painful.
Shocking considering we were hardly playing this year. Its the wenger problems back again, key players consistenly being injured.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Shocking considering we were hardly playing this year. Its the wenger problems back again, key players consistenly being injured.
Not sure why it always happen to us not even serious injuries it's freaking calf and thigh injuries end up them missing 2-3 months is so unacceptable. Even Tomi when he returned he looked half fit at best

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Leno, Cedric, Xhaka, Elneny, Pepe, Laca, AMN and Eddie should all go. We need to stop the patching up job we've been doing. Get what we can and improve the first 15. The FB situation is a concern but after 2 5 years, there should be at least one next gen youth player who can play 10 games here and there. The players mentioned aren't going to improve us in any way.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Leno, Cedric, Xhaka, Elneny, Pepe, Laca, AMN and Eddie should all go. We need to stop the patching up job we've been doing. Get what we can and improve the first 15. The FB situation is a concern but after 2 5 years, there should be at least one next gen youth player who can play 10 games here and there. The players mentioned aren't going to improve us in any way.
There is always a list of players we will want to get rid of, but in reality that list just gets replaced with new players. We've moved Mustafi and Kolasinac just to add Cedric and Mari, we've moved Douzi and added Lokonga, got rid of Torreira and ended up playing Elneny.

In the end, you can only take the sum Arteta spent (which seems to be 220m) and ask yourself if we are better than we were under Unai, not even discussing individual decisions.

That's what it hurts, so many changes, so many weird decisions and we ended up playing worse football than before all of that. Last summer was just an absolute waste of resources, and people expect now that the club will do it every summer, knowing that our revenue doesn't cover for it

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Add Nuno, Hector, Reiss, Matteo and lucas thats alot of deadwood

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom