• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephen Hughes - where is he?

joe3428

when trying to remember the old squads, a name come across my mind... stephen hughes... this youngster few years ago looks promising at on point... and suddenly sold to other club....

just curious where is he now? is he still playing?

thanks

Jonny

he signed for coventry over the summer and played at the weekend. he had been at charlton last season but failed to break through into the first team

voomboom

he was rated as the next david platt!

just a perfect example that not all players fulfill their potential.....

.....or get anywhere near it.....

Ally

Had potential - remember three goals in about the same number of days against Chelsea in 97/98? His second one in the league game was an absolute screamer if I remember right.

MightyArsenal

lmao, there is a steven hughes that plays for rangers, he just scored twice today..I guess hes the wrong one though, haha.

Mark

Established Member
I think he stole stuff from other players' lockers or something and we got rid of him. Not too sure though, anyone else know?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I thought we let Cole go coz Graham thought he wasn't good enough not coz he's a serial locker thief. I think you've mistaken Cole with someone else, Mark.

Split

Mark said:
I think he stole stuff from other players' lockers or something and we got rid of him. Not too sure though, anyone else know?

That was Andy Cole!!!!

Hughes was just a distinctly average player

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom