• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stoke vs Arsenal 8/5/2011, 14:05GMT

CandysRoom

Established Member
Right then, full of enthusiasm once again for the most beautiful of games, and what better way to continue a momentous victory over Manure than to go to Pullisville, turn over the cloggers and end our season on a bit of a high.

What will Wenger do?
Same team as against United?
Does he play Ramsey?
How do we break their Neanderthal defence?
How do we make sure their Neanderthals don't break us?

Lots of questions, one week to get em right...

est

Re: Stoke Vs Arsenal 8/5/2011, 14.05GMT

No injuries to us and a win please.

MAK 14

Established Member

Too early to hope to see Vermaelen in some capacity? If he doesn't start, it's crucial that Djourou's fit because I can't see a pairing of Squillaci and Koscielny dealing too well with their long throws.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Play with the same lineup as today, apart from Verms coming in for DJ and Arsh for Nasri, and we should be fine.

As long as there are realistic chances for second place we have to go for it, and that means beating those mugs.

Hopefully Ramsey has a blinder and destroys them.

CandysRoom

Established Member

We're a better team so it'll come down to belief and wanting it more. How many times have we played really well against someone, only to go and throw it away next game.

Focus lads, focus hard!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

If I was that way inclined, I'd like to pay someone to steam onto the pitch from the stands and lunge two-footed onto Shawcross' standing leg, breaking it in several places. Or maybe just straight through his femur with a sledge hammer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Oh we return agine to this dirty team hope we beat them hope ramsey rape showcross agine and agine after today game we must return to win way hope verms back to this one

mo50

Established Member

Not these idiots again. How wonderful would it be for Ramsey to bag a goal here.

I would rather he didn't play, but when the alternative is Denilson, we have no choice. Speaking of Denilson, where have he and Rosicky disappeared to? Hopefully it signals the end of their careers here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

mo50 said:
Not these idiots again. How wonderful would it be for Ramsey to bag a goal here.

I would rather he didn't play, but when the alternative is Denilson, we have no choice. Speaking of Denilson, where have he and Rosicky disappeared to? Hopefully it signals the end of their careers here.

looks like denilson arsenal career is over today rozza was on the bench but looks like he will leave in the summer too

Armor for Sleep

Established Member

I hope we smash these inbred ****s. Would be nice to see somebody kick the crap out of Tony Pulis.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

What's with the odd kick off times? Is 2pm too 'boring'?

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

redwhiteAustrian said:
Play with the same lineup as today, apart from Verms coming in for DJ and Arsh for Nasri, and we should be fine.

As long as there are realistic chances for second place we have to go for it, and that means beating those mugs.

Hopefully Ramsey has a blinder and destroys them.
Yeah this lineup plus, if available Cesc for either Jack or Aaron, Jack's played a helluva lot so perhaps rest him.

Le Titi

Dream scenario is for Aaaron to score a 90th minute winner right in front of all their fans. I'm feeling an Arshavin-esque 'shhhhh' celebration, or the Henry one where he slid on his knees in-front of the Spuds fans. That would be just perfect.

Not sure about the injury situation regarding Djourou, but if fit I would go with:

Szczesny
Bac / DJ / Kos / Clichy
Jack / Song / Rambo
Theo / RVP / Arshavin

Why change things around too much after our performance today? If things aren't going to plan, there's always Cesc and Nasri waiting on the bench.

0-2 Arsenal.

Dave_Ja_Vu

I fancy us to comfortably get 3 points from this, as 6 days later, Stoke have one of the biggest games ever in their history.

I can't imagine Pubis not resting at least some of his better players, 6 days before their first ever FA Cup final. They're unlikely to be finishing much higher or lower than where they are now, so this is probably close to a meaningless game for them.

If that is the case, I wouldn't expect to see Shawcross anywhere near this game.

Comfortable 2-0 Arsenal.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Dave_Ja_Vu said:
I fancy us to comfortably get 3 points from this, as 6 days later, Stoke have one of the biggest games ever in their history.

I can't imagine Pubis not resting at least some of his better players, 6 days before their first ever FA Cup final. They're unlikely to be finishing much higher or lower than where they are now, so this is probably close to a meaningless game for them.

If that is the case, I wouldn't expect to see Shawcross anywhere near this game.

Comfortable 2-0 Arsenal.

I'm not sure. 6 days is a long while long enough to not need to rest players and h might see more benefit in them playing.

We will win anyway.

-vapour-

If someone want to take a baseball bat to Delap's arms. That'll help.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom