• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Strangest rumour ever

Arjan

Harvey Esajas, defender played in Holland for Cambuur, FC Groningen and Dordrecht'90 and in Spain for the amateur club Mostoles.

He stopped playing 4 years ago and started working for a circus as a tentbuilder.

End of career, obviously. But no, now entering the story is Clarence Seedorf. Midfielder of AC Milan. And a friend of Harvey.
Apparently Seedorf asked Harvey to come over to the Milan training ground. He did so, Milan needed a defender for a training match, and Seedorf suggests his old friend Harvey.
So Harvey gets a pair of boots and a kit and starts playing. With Cafu, Nesta, Maldini as fellow defenders against Sheva, Inzaghi, Tomasson etc.
AND HE IMPRESSED ANCELOTTI!!!!!!
Ancelotti asked him to stay a little longer, and after a month (and losing 12 kilogram) he was given a 1 year contract.
This apparently happened this week. Harvey supposedly signed his contract yesterday. I have not seen pictures of it, but I do have a dutch link. http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?id=13088.

Any stranger transfer (rumours) than this???

Aussie

Established Member
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Im just heading of to watch Arsenal train. I hear they are one short for a training match.

Asterix

Established Member
Wasn't there a "relative" of George Weah or someone like that who was bought sight-unseen by Soton, played 30 minutes, was crap and never played again? That's pretty strange.

afundell

The Eah cousin i thibk lied about his football history, he was about as good as you or me. Came on as a sub and was then substituted!!! since then people have been very weary of buying on the back of a big name or hearsay!!!

afundell

The Eah cousin i thibk lied about his football history, he was about as good as you or me. Came on as a sub and was then substituted!!! since then people have been very weary of buying on the back of a big name or hearsay!!!

dsurg

How about this....Jay Jay Okocha travelled to German for holidays and decided to play football in a park and was seen by a scout who snapped him up for a Eintracht Frankfurt...and thats a true story :D

KingReyes

Established Member
Wasn't there a story once where this player was playing beach soccer and was spotted by some Arsenal scout. I think his name was Yappo or something like that.

Aussie

Established Member
What about Becks a scout saw him kick a can that was lying on the ground and the united scout said wow that kid has talent. Put him in the squad and the rest is history.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
wow, now THAT's a far-out rumour...

almost laughable... yeah, Shearer will quit Newcastle for a Serie B team.... :roll:

Arjan

Tribal-football have entered another rumour into the strangest rumour ever section!

The 462 year old Paul Bosvelt of Manchester city is wanted by Lazio!

Has the decline of Italian football finally come? Or is tribal trying to win this competition? :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom