• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Strangest rumour ever

Jinn

Established Member
Tribalfootball actually have a method of making these stories up. They have two pots, one with the names of various players on slips of paper, and another with the names of various clubs on paper.

Then someone picks a slip of paper out of each pot, and BANG!

New rumour!

Arjan

feyhvh_elftal9495.jpg

top row, little black man 3rd from the right.
Below him is a very young Henke Larsson and bottom left sitting is Giovanni van Bronckhorst

not very recent(1994-1995),
in Italy they apparently think he is a midfielder, and the gazetto dello sport calls him HarveJ Esajas

deki9188

Yea since that guy tried saying he was george weahs cousin a couple of random people have tried doing that. I heard that is how Yaya toure came about but i dont belive that.
i heard that when ronaldo was younger he couldnt afford to pay for travel because he was asked to go to a trial with a big club, so he couldnt go. although eventually he became the best player in the world.

KingReyes

Established Member
So thats who I saw playing for Milan last night. I was puzzled and had no idea who he was as I have never heard his name. He looked a bit overweight from what I saw.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom