• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

summer movers?

famous no 10

Established Member
It's that silly season again...heres a list of players that are currently "leaving" the club...

Cole: Real, Barca, Juve
Campbell: Juve
Pires: Gala, Juve
Paddy: Juve
Berty: Can't remember who, but somewhere
Freddie: same
Reyes: real
Hoyte, Bentley: Man citeh!!!!
Quincy: PSG

Arsène Wenger: Juve

Can't think of any others, but it seems most of out team plus the manager are moving to Juventus. :shock:

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Shadow Moses: Seville
asajoseph: Valencia
Allyboy: Luton town :lol:
ExiledInNewcastle: Milan AC

:angel

seriously, it's getting ridiculous. Other clubs don't get as much crap like we do during transfer window. You don't see much of this from Man U, Liverpool etc.

lee1001

Established Member
Same story every season. Nothing new. And guess what? They will all still be at the Arsenal next season.

asajoseph

Established Member
I can officially reveal that I'm going to SC Freiburg: After watching them get a drubbing from Bayern Munich last season, and still singing the songs in the terraces, I think they have great fans and need all the help they can get.

Seriously though, it is daft. And it's Gilberto to Villareal, and Henry to Barca.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom