• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tavlaridis?

Eastrek

I thought he was on loan in France somewhere...well in our provisional squad for the Boro game it looks like he is back....

And anyone thinking of lumping on the Gunners at 4/7 might just want to digest the rest of the team news with the provisional squad announced as follows on Monday: Stack, Holloway, Tavlaridis, Clichy, Keown, Simek, Hoyte, Parlour, Toure, Edu, Fabregas, Thomas, Skulason, Spicer, Bentley, Smith, Owusu-Abeyie, Papadopulos.

http://www.bettingzone.co.uk/football/b ... 24557.html

lewdikris

Established Member
Tavlaridis is on loan - this is just the electronic media writing down whoever's left in the old squad list once all the big guns/injured players are out... Expect at least one of Freddie and Bobby to be on the bench....

And I think Kanu is here...

Sol man

This would be my line up

Stack
Toure Keown Simek Clichy
Parlour Cesc Edu Bentley/Thomas
Kanu Thomas/ PapaD/??

Andrew

It's interesting because Wenger mentioned 3 other strikers ahead of Bentley... so I think Bentley might be on the wing.

Here's what I think:

Stack
Lauren - Keown (certainty) - Cygan - Clichy (certainty)
Parlour (certainty) - Toure - Edu (certainty) - Bentley
Kanu (certainty) - Papadopolous

I think Lauren might play because he could still be working his way back into form. If he doesn't, then it's likely that Toure or Hoyte plays at right back. I just can't see Cesc playing, which is why I've put Toure in the middle. I don't think Thomas is in the plans much to be honest. And I think Wenger said that one of the two centre halfs from Sunday would play, so I'm assuming that's Cygan.

va_va_voom

From the Arsenal website, Wenger has said 6 of the 16 that played at Villa, including one of the centre backs, and maybe a midfielder or two, and Gael Clichy.

All 5 subs to def start, plus Kanu & Clichy.

So only 4 spaces to fill now. Looking more and more like a pretty strong team!!!

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom