• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

That Reyes looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

(sorry)

Bit of a weird one though, after he "scored" he looked like he was going to celebrate, reminded me of that basketball player a few years back who completely forgot where he was and ran the length of the court and slam dunked a beauty in his own hoop.

It was a good finish though, I'll give him that, one step at a time huh?

Shoulda signed Defoe :p

Webdesignlab

Established Member
sp*rsfan said:
:D

(sorry)

Bit of a weird one though, after he "scored" he looked like he was going to celebrate, reminded me of that basketball player a few years back who completely forgot where he was and ran the length of the court and slam dunked a beauty in his own hoop.

It was a good finish though, I'll give him that, one step at a time huh?

Shoulda signed Defoe :p

Snore zzzzzzzzzz

JGooner

You'll notice that hardly anyone on this forum gives a flying frisbee about being knocked out of the Carling Cup, whereas your club treats it like a serious trophy. We have championships, Champions Leagues and FA cups to worry about - this is what life is like for clubs whose seasons don't end in December.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
n_henry said:
Defoe? No thanks.

Reyes is better. And will be much better. ;)

Don't encourage the guy. "Let it lie" as Vic and Bob would say.

Time will tell all. Spud are .. what the hell are spuds actually .. a laughing stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom