• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Arsenal Off the Pitch and Bantz Thread

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I watched it many times yesterday and it truly warmed my heart. As others said, it looks like Cech is really settled in already.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
There's a proper family atmosphere at Arsenal. We've a core of players who've been together for a few years now, the bond is fantastic atm. Everyone who's joined recently have settled in quickly.

Good times to be a Gooner.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Was reading in The Making of a Modern Superclub that when Per and Arteta arrived, one of the first things they did was mix up the seating plan at meal times and abolish the cliques. You can really tell.

Also this:

keane1.gif

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom