• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Battle of LCM.

Who is your chosen Left 8?

• Total voters

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Put Saka there, sign a CF and play Jesus RW. Done.

Nbc Omg GIF by Law & Order

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Alternatively If Timber was fit I'd have him at LB and Zinchenko at LCM.

bakaboo

Tuchel had him playing half decent I believe, but yeah fair point.

Tbf to him he should have two assists in his last two games so maybe there's a slow improvement arc coming.
You talking abt his miss-pass that some how created an opened shot for our players? If that is Kai special skills I would suggest to him to pray to goddess Fortuna every night to unlock his luck level to 100.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Why label Kai German Fellani? Clearly he's not

Right now, he needs to feel like he can take a risk without everyone jumping on his back. have you seen what a confident Kai havertz looks like? Go and check the comps of him at Leverkusen. The shiit he pulled there was insane. There won't be a debate if he get his confidence back.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

Right now, he needs to feel like he can take a risk without everyone jumping on his back. have you seen what a confident Kai havertz looks like? Go and check the comps of him at Leverkusen. The shiit he pulled there was insane. There won't be a debate if he get his confidence back.

Any truth in that he's grow a bit compared to his Leverkusen days and thats why he struggles? I've read this from Chelsea fans, don't know if there's any truth to it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You talking abt his miss-pass that some how created an opened shot for our players? If that is Kai special skills I would suggest to him to pray to goddess Fortuna every night to unlock his luck level to 100.
Have you seen Bukayo 'deflection king' Saka?

You still need to get into dangerous positions to get the benefit of deflections and mis-hits.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus

That was at Leverkusen, going off of what happened 4 - 5 yrs ago smh c'mon now.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Any truth in that he's grow a bit compared to his Leverkusen days and thats why he struggles? I've read this from Chelsea fans, don't know if there's any truth to it.
The only truth here is that Chelsea fc is a death trap for for attacking flair players: Shevchenko, Torres, Salah, KDB etc

Havertz was one of the best young players in the world when he joined them and now he's been compared to fvking Fellaini. He couldn't have made a worse move tbf they ruined all his confidence by shuffling him between positions.

Sparrahork

That was at Leverkusen, going off of what happened 4 - 5 yrs ago smh c'mon now.
Early signs are very much it won't happen, but were Bellingham to not hit his Dortmund heights at real Madrid, spend three years there in a slightly different role to where he played for Dortmund, then be made available for sale would there be takers?

It's a bit of a forced analogy, but havertz was every bit as good (or better) than Bellingham at the same age in Germany. This is why some are harking back to his time there.

I agree though, it is too long ago now to be overly relevant, particularly as that was Germany and not the premiership.

Havertz did not completely stink the place out at Chelsea, he didn't however hit the heights expected of him.

I think our management had hoped for an Ødegaard response to a fresh start, I think those thoughts are already being pegged back a few notches. He will however be given time to see where his arsenal level (and position) will be.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'll give him til may to cook. If his dishes still frosty then, it's a bye for me to Kai.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Vieira Kai and Rice when Partey is fit.

Mikel will need play a one of those guys who will suit us against opposition if you play against deep block then Kai or Vieira is best suited us against tough midfield Rice and Partey is best suited. Its not has to be Kai LCM every game

So all depend on mikel to rotate its not you have to depend on tow guys like xhaka and partey anymore.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
One thing I definitely don't wanna see is Rice in this 'advanced' role. **** that.

I'd give Kai a run to find his feet. Ability is obviously there. It's up to him what he does here. Uncle Mikel has shown him a lot of faith grabbing him for £65M. Time to repay it with some goals and assists.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Remember when I was telling everyone our midfield would suffer all summer and Arsenalmania wrote me off as a troll and made me enemy number 1 on this forum?

I remember when you and RunTheTrap (and the rest of the forum) used to call Lacazette fatty continuously.

Now we have an actual quadruple chinned player who hasn’t started a competitive match for Arsenal in over 400 days before yesterday dominating the polls in the present day purely because of popularity.

It’s really funny how life works.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom