• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The highs and lows of Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
unbelievable, you put "lows" right next to his name, gonna start calling you blaze of propaganda
i dont like it either but see, right below his avatar and his name there are 2 words, it saids staff member. So just agree and enjoy the ride.

Maxim

i dont like it either but see, right below his avatar and his name there are 2 words, it saids staff member. So just agree and enjoy the ride.

Fight the power @MaraDon #occupyAM

ogNZXBxKQago0.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's alright everyone, Aevius is making a thread so full of bad juju, that it should rival the curse of Ramsey itself. ;)

blaze_of_glory

Subversive Argentines and extinct beasts of yesteryear...

If only Ramsey were playing properly, none of this would be happening.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Subversive Argentines and extinct beasts of yesteryear...

If only Ramsey were playing properly, none of this would be happening.
lol, ramsey is elite.

just FYI but subversive is like the N word in Argentina, it was used by the military coup in the 70s, its a strong word. i know you didnt meant that, and im not offended. i just wanted to point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom