• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
@A_G Sorry for the bother. I don't seem to have the like and other emojis icons on the site from my end like before. Is there something I need to do to bring them back.

Gooner10

Hi all, brand new to AM, although I've followed for years.
Been an Arsenal fan since 2007 (much to the chargrin of my Liverpool supporting father) inspired by the free flowing football, Arsène and the class of Arsenal FC.
Here's hoping for a great result today and a fantastic end to the season, COYG!

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom