• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The media at it again

Mark

Established Member
shaking the ref's hand eh? what was he thinking, i see a 5 or 6 match ban heading freddie's way, and damn right as well. cheating ****. :roll: :lol:

JazzG

Established Member
The other week the media and some gooners were going on about how at this time of year man utd become unstoppable and how good they were looking now. Even though we were only 3 points behind they had concluded the title race is over. Now they look at it a different way, it is only a matter of time before we slip up and let man utd go top again...........

D.Dappa

Mark said:
D.Dappa said:
we will keep gettin this until arsenal get beaten.

and imagine what we'd get if we were beaten. we can't win.

yea i know. the media are a fickle lot..............and i bet they bring up all these so called stories (mis-qouted) and throw it in our faces, as they did with Wenger last season.

Holla

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Papers just make up to suit themselves perhaps weshould sue :lol:
Mind you if we do that they will kill us

Andrew

Vieira was asked a question about whether they can go unbeaten... and he responded by saying "Anything's possible in football". He never said anything about that we will go unbeaten. And even Wenger last season didn't even go that far, he barely said that we could go unbeaten again after being asked by the media. But the media turn it into these headlines that everyone remembers. Now if we lose a match you watch people will be going on about how Vieira said that we would definitely go unbeaten and all.

And also, does anyone notice about how in just about every post match interview with Wenger the media go on about how "for once he saw the incident". Every match with a controversial decision they say this these days. This ticks me off.

thegame24

Established Member
itv must be the biggest player haters of all.

they cant handle the fact that we are better than man u, and they always try to make us look guilty.

and usually when man u win the highlights on the prem are like 30 mins long. this weekend they lost and how long were the highlights? about 10 mins.

itv = wankers

Jinn

Established Member
Total garbage. We should run a campaign against the media.

Jazz, you should make this 'media watch' of you into a regular thing to post on the front page.

Alexone234

in all fairness, it doesn't say "arrogant arsenal" or " cocky vieira" or anything like that. It just makes a poor interpretation of the comment. I thought Freddy shaking the refs hand was great by the way.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Fair play to the premiership last night, Big Fat Ron in particular seemed to think it was brilliant quick thinking by Thierry which, of course, it was!

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom