• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Return of Santi Cazorla?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even though I know he is going to join Xavi's team, this bump got me super excited when I saw it...shame on my boy @Oxeki :lol:

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Santi Cazorla was a Magical player. Saw on the Arsenal Mania Forum, a picture of Santi and Per Mertasacher with the FA Cup. Per was kneeling down next to Santi, who was standing. Per is almost as tall as Santi, kneeling down.

Screenshot_20220704-103229.png
Per and Santl during the Pre Match line up.
When Santi Cazorla signed for Villarreal, his unveiling was like a Magical Show. 🎩🪄🃏 Was just wondering, what would have happened if Villarreal had also Signed Per? First Santi is revealed, then the Magic Box is used again, Who's Next? The Magic Box reveals Per, who is unfortunately crammed, inside the box. He has to be wedged out.

Riou

Santi knows what's up, it was a *cough process *cough that we HAD to go through to get to this point...2016-2021 Arsenal had quite a lot of things not quite right with it.

Also Caz referring to the club as "we" ...

giphy.webp

Riou

Cazorla BETTER be brought back to the club in some capacity when he retires.

Reactions: Xln

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom