• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Sun

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 845
A

Anonymous

What a load of bull, to even try and suggest to the most ignorant of fans that Henry only has one assist this season,would be be futile,let alone those knowledgeble sun readers,this definatly takes the biscuit.

HEAD TO HEAD
THIERRY RUUD
1,776 MINUTES ON PITCH 1,800
14 GOALS 13
126.9 MINUTES PER GOAL 138.5
1 GOAL ASSISTS 5
51 SHOTS ACCURACY 89
58.8% ACCURACY 53.9%
27.5% CONVERSION RATE 14.6%

Heres the link http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 78,00.html

patrick42uk

Established Member
i saw that before, just put it down as a mistake. Didnt he get more than in one game, which happened to be our last game against boro.

A

Anonymous

Eh :?:

I saw that in the Sun this morning and it says Henry assits = 5, RvN assists = 1.

thegame24

Established Member
yea only 5 for henry but they dont take into account the amount of ****ing times he starts plays. giving the last assist doesnt really mean **** all most of the times especially at man u. that one van nistlerooy has was probably a tap across the goal and scholes tapped it in.

look at henry vs southampton he ****ing pulled that pass out like it was nobodys business lets see van nistlerooy do that.

why do ****ers like the sun or itv keep comparing henry and van nistlerooy? for **** sake henry is classified among the worlds best performers when will they just give it up and say HENRY IS BETTER. van nis is a great goalscorer but comparing the two as ootball players is *.
saying van nis is better than henry is like saying gary lineker was better than diego Maradona

Jasper

Henry has more than 1 assist!
I even think he has more than 5!

Ruuds stats are more decieving, he plays a different game.
Ruud is usually in the box while players just bomb passes towards his way, usually using his body to take up space and shove people in there.
Ruud plays as a sole striker.

Henry actually has to make long shots and create his own chances.
Arsenal play more a creative game while manure is more of a physical dirty kinda game.

Many of Henry's goals were from the freekick area while Ruud's were right in front of the goalie!

Sol man

Yeah it was a mistake and they corrected in the newspaper, but those stats do not say anything much about titis contribution to the season.

lewdikris

Established Member
Jus' a misprint. Henry's direct assists are well down this year in the EPL, which is weird.... and just goes to show we are not over-reliant on him. 40 EPL goals, 13 by him, and only 5 assists. Don't look like over-reliance to me!

Pat's missing Gerbil

lewdikris said:
Jus' a misprint. Henry's direct assists are well down this year in the EPL, which is weird.... and just goes to show we are not over-reliant on him. 40 EPL goals, 13 by him, and only 5 assists. Don't look like over-reliance to me!
YEAH! he's useless lets sell him :lol:

Alexone234

its the kind of "accident" the Sun thrive on. Example. If there is a plane crash, in reality 20 people die, in the Sun 30 people die. Inaccuracy, sensationalism and vaguely right wing politics is what conspires to make it Britains most popular newspaper.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom