• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

True Gooner

Established Member
Don't really listen to podcasts but this one's definitely caught my attention.

It's hosted by Alan Davies of QI fame and a couple of mates. Regular match goers and some decent banter as well. I enjoyed the first two shows because it's not preachy or overly analytical but it's quite funny. Ihought I'd share it with you lot.

Available via Itunes -> Sports podcasts for those who don't know how to get to get to it.

or

Follow link

1658000244944.png

ibby

Established Member
I've listened to this and I have to say, it is very funny. I like the frequent jokes about the Nigerian national team.

Subscribed.

kamikaze80

Established Member
here's a link for those you who don't want to use itunes, aka the ****test media player ever.

<a class="postlink" href="http://podcast.playbackmedia.co.uk/arsenal.xml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://podcast.playbackmedia.co.uk/arsenal.xml</a>

kamikaze80

Established Member
i think it's hilarious. def brought the lols to my commute. considering how miserable commutes usually are, it's a huge improvement in my quality of life.

James

Established Member
I absolutely love these podcasts. Latest is brilliant. About the only thing to have drawn a smile from me since Sunday.

ibby

Established Member
Lastest Up For Grabs is the best yet and that's saying something. Loved three bits in particular, Sanchez what!, Terry: Aww, bless.., and United fans: Ewwwww.

Heigh-Ho!

kamikaze80

Established Member
youre getting tanned inthe morning, youre getting tanned in the morning, tanned in the moooorning, youre getting tanned int he morning...

BRIAN!

ibby

Established Member
Surprised at how many listeners this show is picking, especially considering it's an Arsenal only podcast.
I do have one criticism though, that Keith fella isn't funny nor is he informative, so what exactly does he bring to the table?
Apart from trying (and failing) to finish off Alan's sentences (which is annoying as ****) he does nothing to write home about. Perhaps I'm just used to Football Weekly but that's how I see it. Great show however.

James

Established Member
Jesus, lets not turn this into some form of opinionated discussion as well.

Keith is rarely on the show, is he not? It's usually Alan Davies, Tayo and Ian Stone.

Obviously Davies is the funniest of the lot, but i think they make a pretty good cast team.

ibby

Established Member
Yeh, I guess you're right. I liked Keith's explanation into why he has his own bowling ball though!

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom