• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Gonna throw it out there as this could be realistic
3-4-1-2

Unfortunately we aren't keeping Sanchez and Özil has not been great so move him on and take money whilst we can

Fabregas to come back as we would get 3 good years from him

Szczesny
Gabriel, Van Dijk, Koscielny
Oxlade, Xhaka, Fabregas, Kolasniac
NEW AM x 2
Lukaka

GK- SZCZESNY, Cech, Martinez

RCB - Holding, Monreal
MCB - VAN DIJK, Koscielny, Mustafi, , Holding,
LCB - Gabriel, Chambers

LWB - Oxlade, Bellerin
RWB - KOLASNIAC, Monreal

MF - NEW Beast DM, Xhaka, FABREGAS, Cazrola, Elneny
AM - NEW ATTACK MIDFIELD, Ramsey, Iwobi
WINGS - NEW WINGERS x 1

ST - LUKAKU, Welbeck, Perez

SELL-
Walcott 22M
Sanchez 50M
Özil 35M
Gibbs 10M
Wilshere 15M (My favorite Arsenal player but too injury prone)
Coquelin 15M
Giroud 20M
Jenkinson 3M
Sanoga 3M

Gain 173M plus Bank

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Off the cuff wishlist for the day:

- Pickford
- German Conti or Ben Gibson/Harry Maguire
- Ryan Sessegnon
- Lucas Torreira
- Cengiz Under
- Emre Mor
- Alvaro Morata
- Patrik Schick

A 4-2-3-1 formation with Bellerin and Sessegnon providing constant width and crosses into the box while Torreira and Xhaka provide cover and clinical passing from deep. Morata leads the line with Schick as competition or out wide, meanwhile Özil roams the centre with Sanchez on the left and Mor, Under, Iwobi and Ox compete for the other attacking positions.

Cech/Pickford

Bellerin - Mustafi - Kos - Sessegnon

Torreira - Xhaka

Mor/Ox - Özil - Sanchez

Morata/Schick

GKs: Cech, Pickford, Martinez

DFs: Bellerin, Chambers, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Holding, Conti, Sessegnon, Monreal

MFs: Xhaka, Torreira, Cazorla, Elneny, Maitland-Niles, Ox, Bennacer (maybe)

FWs: Özil, Sanchez, Morata, Schick, Welbeck, Walcott, Under, Mor, Iwobi

Voila!

(Might not be 100% realistic, but seriously I want Lucas Torreira so badly, he's going to be an incredible player)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
My proper wish is to see us selling players, its the only way all of our wishlists can come true (even top teams dont keep this many players):
Sell:
-Debuchy
-Mertesacker
-Ramsey/Wilshere/Coquelin/Elneny, two of the four
-Giroud
-Walcott
-Campbell
-Sanogo

a combined 70-80m and more imporantly underperforming or injury prone players out.

then we can buy really fine tuned good quality players
-Kolasinac(maybe sell Gibbs)
- a High energy CM- Keita, Naingollan, Tolisso
-a Top striker or starlet- lacazaette, any good players who come available, schick
-a proper winger - costa, mertens, insigne etc

Wilshere's Right

What do people think about Doucoure over at Watford? Looks like a great player. Defensively strong and pushes forward with the ball and scores a few. Dare I say he looks like a Vieira. He actually said he's trying to emulate him. He's a realistic buy as well.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
What do people think about Doucoure over at Watford? Looks like a great player. Defensively strong and pushes forward with the ball and scores a few. Dare I say he looks like a Vieira. He actually said he's trying to emulate him. He's a realistic buy as well.
All I can tell you is he is very highly rated potential wise in FIFA :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get Mahrez Kieta and bald benzema

Mahrez release clause is 40M pounds I know he not worth that money but with new team and quality players around him is worth to risk

Kieta value is 25M

Bald Benzema is worth 30M real Madrid getting rid of him.

get it done. I know we won't.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Cech

Bellerin - Mustafi - Kos - Kolasinac

Seri or Keita - Xhaka

Bale - Özil - Sanchez

Mbappe

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Guys, is Ben Gibson good? I've read good things about him but haven't seen him play myself. He is apparently good with the ball. We could do with a left footed CB if we continue with 3 at the back and would be nice to have 3 young English CBs with high potential. How is he as a defender?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would Benzema actually be worth it? Not exactly coming off the back of a great season, and doesn't feel like then type that would be up for pushing himself in a new challenge.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom