• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Could have re-signed last season for 15m....cool, cool, cool, cool
Ea4oTTeXsAAe44Z

Partey for comparison...
VMZklDCkKUDa2cjfHnNlGVpxn_qRSubinunnDjE2wBA.jpg

This club deserves all the misfortune it reaps.

MiiTek

Buy Disasi cheap Upamecano, or Gabriel
Sloboszai/Aouar
Kokcu
swap Mkhitaryan-Kluivert
If auba or Laca go buy new striker (Eduard,Dembele,Malen,J.David, Morelos or Osmihen)

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Too much players.

For me, I liked 4-4-2.

---- Auba --- Martinelli ---
Saka --- CM - CM ---- Pepe
Tierney - X --- X --- Bellerin

The question is the CMs, they need to be well-rounded and balanced in terms of defense, attack and passing, specially defense and passing ability. So I think Rabiot and Partey could be good hires. Torreira and Guendouzi can make it as well, even AMN could do somewhat. I would sell Xhaka and I don't care that much about Ceballos. Willock loan.

The defense Saliba and one of the other guys can make the service.

And yes I rate Martinelli and Saka, even tho you can do better than both nowadays with let's say Richarlison/Werner and Grealish.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Arteta to walk away. Just be a man.

Get Vieira in on a short term deal and back him with some cash.

goonerfamily

Out: Cedric, Mari, Luiz, Holding, Mustafi, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Ceballos, Guendouzi, AMN, Elneny, Özil, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, Aubameyang

In: Gabriel Magalhaes, Dunk, Aarons, Partey, Szabozlai, Grealish, Edouard

GK: Leno, Martinez

RB: Aarons, Bellerin
CB: Gabriel, Dunk, Saliba, Chambers, Mavrapanos
LB: Tierney, Saka

CM: Partey, Xhaka, Szabozlai, Torreira, Willock

RW: Pepe, Nelson
LW: Grealish, Martinelli, ESR
ST: Edouard, N'Ketiah

Hinderz

I’m at the unrealistic - clear it out and start again. A lot of the rumours seem acceptable so go with them and a couple of loans**, the net cost wouldn’t be outrageous
bZqiDpJ.jpg

Last edited:

truth_hurts

I’m at the unrealistic - clear it out and start again. A lot of the rumours seem acceptable so go with them and a couple of loans**, the net cost wouldn’t be outrageous
bZqiDpJ.jpg

I'm with you. Am prepared to write off next season and start again. Leno, Saliba, Tierney, Pepe, ESR, Willock, Saka and Martinelli are must keep players.

Bellerin, Mari, one of Xhaka/Torreria, Nelson and Nketiah are worth keeping.

To raise funds Laca, Auba, one of Xhaka/Torreria and AMN need to go. Mkhi, Özil, Luiz, Holding and Sokratis can go in the bin with them.

That's probably close to 150m and a **** loss off the wage bill...

truth_hurts

Bring in a couple of smart free transfers I.e. Gueye and Fraser. A smart loan like Coutinho and 3 big signings for our spine. I'd go Ake/Dunk, Partey and Jovic. 30 - 40m each. Put some more trust on the likes of Nelson and ESR.

Do similar next summer and we might have a team which can fight for the champions league again.

Leno

Bellerin
Saliba
Ake
Tierney

Partey
Torreria
Coutinho

Saka/Martinelli
Jovic
Pepe

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We need a new goalie though, who do we even go for? Do you spend significant money on a good goalie, do you just buy a decent back-up?

I mean I know that Andre Onana and Thomas Strakosha at Lazio are both highly-rated, but i'm guessing they cost a lot.

Suppose it depends how long they expect Leno to be out for.

F*ck sake, I'd forgotten how infuriating it is to need a goalie. Leno finally gave us the luxury of not needing to think about it and now here we are again.

truth_hurts

We need a new goalie though, who do we even go for? Do you spend significant money on a good goalie, do you just buy a decent back-up?

I mean I know that Andre Onana and Thomas Strakosha at Lazio are both highly-rated, but i'm guessing they cost a lot.

Suppose it depends how long they expect Leno to be out for.

F*ck sake, I'd forgotten how infuriating it is to need a goalie. Leno finally gave us the luxury of not needing to think about it and now here we are again.

Jack Butland for me. Could step in for Leno and would be great back up.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd love us to move on Muatafi, Sokratis and Luiz to bring in Koulibaly.

Move on Lacazette, Xhaka and Torreira and buy McGinn or Grealish. Both would do nice if just a little bit greedy.

Leno
Bellerin Koulibaly Saliba Tierney
Guendouzi McGinn Grealish
Pepe Aubameyang Saka

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'd love us to move on Muatafi, Sokratis and Luiz to bring in Koulibaly.

Move on Lacazette, Xhaka and Torreira and buy McGinn or Grealish. Both would do nice if just a little bit greedy.

Leno
Bellerin Koulibaly Saliba Tierney
Guendouzi McGinn Grealish
Pepe Aubameyang Saka

I was going to suggest McGinn as well, if the teams currently in the bottom 3 go down there's plenty of talent to pick.

Would stay away from Koulibaly though, very expensive and there's younger out there.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

I was going to suggest McGinn as well, if the teams currently in the bottom 3 go down there's plenty of talent to pick.

Would stay away from Koulibaly though, very expensive and there's younger out there.
Expense doesn't bother me. Age doesnt bother me either. Weve Saliba coming in who is young and weve plenty of young players in other areas.

Koulibaly is the best out there and he has lots of suitors. You go get him as a statement of intent.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Buendia, Roca, Partey (if it cost a lot then Rabiot).

------------- Auba --- Pepe -----------
Saka ------ Roca -- Partey --- Buendia
Tierney ------ X ---- Saliba -------- X
----------------- Leno -------------------

I would like to see Grealish since I think he could be a very good player for Arsenal, but Saka deserves a shot.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Expense doesn't bother me. Age doesnt bother me either. Weve Saliba coming in who is young and weve plenty of young players in other areas.

Koulibaly is the best out there and he has lots of suitors. You go get him as a statement of intent.

Expensive might not bother you but we have other areas to improve on and he's costing a ton.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Expensive might not bother you but we have other areas to improve on and he's costing a ton.
if we bring in the 3 I've listed we would improve the main areas that require improving. Not sure why youd be bothered about cost unless you think there are areas other than central defence and midfield that need improving asap?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The only way to even compete next year

Out:
Luiz
Chambers/Holding
Sokratis
Torreira
Elneny
Mkhy
AMN
Aubameyang
Lacazette
~£120M (sell some very cut price and even pay their wages to get them out the door)

In:
Gabriel/Ake/Upamecano
Bogle
Partey
Edouard
Grealish
~£180m

Leno
Bellerin Saliba Upa/Ake/Gab Tierney
Partey Xhaka Grealish
Pepe Edouard Saka

Martinez
Bogle Chambers Mari Kolasinac
Guendouzi Willock
Nelson Özil Martinelli
Nketiah

Loan ESR

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The only way to even compete next year

Out:
Luiz
Chambers/Holding
Sokratis
Torreira
Elneny
Mkhy
AMN
Aubameyang
Lacazette
~£120M (sell some very cut price and even pay their wages to get them out the door)

In:
Gabriel/Ake/Upamecano
Bogle
Partey
Edouard
Grealish
~£180m

Leno
Bellerin Saliba Upa/Ake/Gab Tierney
Partey Xhaka Grealish
Pepe Edouard Saka

Martinez
Bogle Chambers Mari Kolasinac
Guendouzi Willock
Nelson Özil Martinelli
Nketiah

Loan ESR

I'm watching Villa now, add Mings to the list, not as established as Ake but good and left footed non the less.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom