• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Edouard starting just now for Celtic as is Frimpong. Two guys we should be having our eyes on.

Impact

Established Member
Leno
Bellerín - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Thomas - Thiago
Aouar

Pépé - Aubameyang - Willian

Martínez
Maitland-Niles - Saliba - Marí - Saka
Willock - Xhaka
Smith-Rowe
Nelson - Nketiah - Martinelli
Squad: Cédric, Mustafi and Özil.

OUTS: Sokratis, Holding, Chambers, Kolašinac, Elneny, Torreira, Guendouzi, Mkhitaryan and Lacazette.

Imagine we could get this squad by the end of the window. Top 4 would be very realistic.

Last edited:

WiscoGooner8

My wish is to have a completely new spine starting next year, meaning 2 new CB (Saliba and Gabriel are fine) and a whole new midfield. We at the very least need 2 new CM starting. Partey and Aouar/Thiago/Any creative CM

Windowlicker

Bruno Fernandes 60m
Wilfried Ndidi 50m
Atal 20m
Koulibaly 70m
Everton Cebolinha 30m

Leno/Emi
Saliba / Sokratis/Luiz
Koulibaly /Holding
Tierney/Kolasinac
Bellerin/Atal
Ndidi/Xhaka
Torreira/Guendouzi /Willock
Bruno Fernandes/Smith-Rowe
Martinelli/Saka
Pepe/Everton
Auba/Laca/Eddie

Sell Chambers, Mavro, Niles, Mustafi

MIKEL ARTETA
My wish list last year, no need to comment on Bruno and I think Ndidi and Atal would still be amazing signings considering we are selling Ainsley.
I want Odsonne Edouard at all costs mans a beast guys PSG formation already looks like a BPL player scored over 60 goals in his first 3 seasons at Celtic and would cost what 30m? Sell Laca if we have to

chessygoal

I think he would be good for our team but I doubt we can afford his wages. He may want Özil level Money since he’s on a free.
Yeah he's probably looking for a last big contract, but he seems to be without options righ now, Atletico Madrid apparently gave up.

Burt Gold

My wish list last year, no need to comment on Bruno and I think Ndidi and Atal would still be amazing signings considering we are selling Ainsley.
I want Odsonne Edouard at all costs mans a beast guys PSG formation already looks like a BPL player scored over 60 goals in his first 3 seasons at Celtic and would cost what 30m? Sell Laca if we have to
Love it. I really like Atal too. And I share your sentiment with regards to Edouard.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I want Luis Suarez. He is far from finished. Similar age to Aguero and just as Prem proven. He'd score 20 next season.

Sell Laca and invest in our midfield. I'll even play the Thiago game.

In: Partey, Thiago, Ceballos, Suarez (110m)

Out: Sokratis, AMN, Holding, Chambers, Guendouzi, Lacazette, Nelson and Nketiah (loan).

-----------------------Martinez
---------------Luiz------------Gabriel
--- Bellerin---------------------------Tierney----
--------------Partey-------Thiago
------Pepe----------Willian
------------------Suarez----------Aubameyang

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
That gets Champions League football without doubt. Also enough experience for us to develop Willock, Saka and ESR without pressure on them.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Sell:
AMN 20m
Sokratis 3m
Holding/Chambers 10-15m
Torreira 25m
Guendouzi 20m
Let Mkhy leave
(Loan Elneny until hes gone, loan nelson)
Total: ~80m

Buy:
Gabriel 25m
Partey 45m
Aouar 50m
Extend Ceballos
Willian Free

Net spend: ~40m
Wage bill may go up due to Partey + Willian but Özil leaving next summer will totally alleviate that.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel KT
Partey Ceballos Aouar
Pepe Aubameyang Willian

Martinez
Cedric Saliba Mari Kola
Willock Xhaka ESR
Eddie Laca Saka

Xhaka will start to begin with then Arteta will realise that Ceballos basically does his job but better.

If the board wants sell Laca and/or Martinez for extra funds to buy an attacker like Edouard or Depay.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thiago is slightly older than Santi was when joining us.

If he keeps fit he could give us three good years as a starter, a fourth as a substitute player. What matters to me though is who his understudy would be. We probably will miss out on Auoar if we go for Thiago, but then we should be buying a teenager with promise or actively groom Saka/ESR/Willock to take over Thiago’s role.

Superb signing if we can pull it off. Add Partey, Gabby and Ceballos and we have had the best window in years, and easily the best in the PL
Massive pressure on Arteta though, he’d probably need top four to keep his job.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom