• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Lord Dula

Established Member
I'm sure we'll spank 'em in the return.

Just worrying that we'll have to depend on a few of those players in the league.

qs

Established Member
Well if you believe the media then he does realise it and tried to get someone at the end of the window. We can only hope he's working that for the summer now.

qs

Established Member
Quite a gulf in class there TOPG but yeah I'd happily see either at the club. If we signed Lloris I think I'd have a raging clue.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Sebastian Frey
Igor Akinfeev
Hugo Lloris
Manuel Neuer

any of those would be fine..

lets be honest and say we'll never get the like of Buffon or Casillas or Julio Cesar..

dave_rwr

Established Member
USArsenal said:
Sebastian Frey
Igor Akinfeev
Hugo Lloris
Manuel Neuer

any of those would be fine..

lets be honest and say we'll never get the like of Buffon or Casillas or Julio Cesar..

Unfortunately, I'd even be honest and say that we probably won't get anyone of their reputation either.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Wenger isn't going to pay huge money for a goalkeeper who will block Scznjerenjy's path, we know thats how Arsenal operates. So the best bet is a keeper in his mid 30's with tons of experience who isn't prone to massive errors who can come in and do the job for a year or two.

Illusion

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
Wenger isn't going to pay huge money for a goalkeeper who will block Scznjerenjy's path, we know thats how Arsenal operates. So the best bet is a keeper in his mid 30's with tons of experience who isn't prone to massive errors who can come in and do the job for a year or two.

Well we've been wishing for a DM since 2008 and he never bought one.

If he really did try to sign Sorenson at the last minute then maybe he has started to realise the problem and will make a move in the summer.

He was rather late in his efforts however and probably messed up the deal trying to be a cheapskate in some way.

ricky1985

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
Jens Lehmann Mark II?

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom