• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Joshie

Transfer Wish List

I Think Arsène Should Buy ;

A Micheal Dawson Type Defender Although He Plays For The S**m He Is A Awsome Defender Because Sol Is Getting, Old Slow And Injury Prone Phillip Good Not Experienced Enough Yet. Johannes Is Going To Be Awsome And Will Be Toure's Partner Soon !
8)

JML

Re: Transfer Wish List

Joshie said:
Phillip Good Not Experienced Enough Yet. Johannes Is Going To Be Awsome And Will Be Toure's Partner Soon ! 8)
Uh, Phil's more experienced than Johan. I don't really understand your logic there.

Amadeor

Johann is a right sided centre-back, as Touré is. Senderos is a left sided centre-back, and will always play unless another LCB comes in, or unless Wenger plays fat campbell.

Amadeor

SO WHAT?

You are comparing apples to banana's. They play in different positions. I also see that he's a better player, technically, but anyway, he doesn't have the leadership of Swiss Tony.

Both are very good players, both have their strong points, and they are NOT mutually exclusive.

slydogg

senderos has not yet shown leadership qualities in my eyes i think a person who does show leadership qualities is kolo toure, they bth play CB djourou can head just as good as phil does djourou is faster so i dont know what your talking about

Amadeor

Anyone can see that he's faster than Senderos. Of course Senderos has leadership qualities. The way he yells at Touré, Gilberto, Flamini etc etc. He also was the captain of the Swiss U17 EC-winning team. He's a born leader. Anyone can see that.

Why has Wenger never played Djourou in stead of Senderos? Why has Wenger never played Djourou at left centre back? Why has Wenger never played Djourou with Kolo at centre back?

slydogg

he is inexperienced, he cant use his left foot and he isnt ready, Arsène wenger has never played walcott does tha mean he hasnt the potential to be better than the some of the players in the first team, djourou is gonna be toure backup and if we get richards he can be senderos backup

slydogg

davis is a defender that his good in the air he is only decent like toure, but phil and cambell are rated better in the air tha toure, Davies isnt exactly got pace, if you see the way toure saves us sometimes that is pace not what davies has so real i think he is average he hasnt got anything that stands out, apart from he can read tha game with isnt much good if he hasnt the pace to intervene or ariel abillity to head it out, he also lacks enough strenght especially against someone like drogba he would be out muscled all the time

jester

Established Member
shonsuperstar said:
Amadeor said:
djourou is gonna be toure backup and if we get richards he can be senderos backup

My point exactly.
But senderos is Campbell's backup. Anyway, what about Hoyte and Garry?

garry is unproven so i doubt he's anyones backup
hoyte meanwhile, will have a place in our squad, he can play anywhere along the back four, a thing we've needed all this season

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom