• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Saville

------Lehmann------

Eboue---Toure---Terry---A.Cole

Ronaldo...Gerrard...Fabregas...J.Cole

............Ronaldiniho....Henry.......

=

DREAM TEAM!! lol, i know this is forwards wish list but i thought as we talking about Dream Teams id put one in

gunnerGH

Established Member
ferdinand for me, has a great future no matter what any of you say. I think he is chelsea bound though

longrufus

Established Member
Good idea for the threads, but I hope people dont see this as a reason to name people that are never going to end up here.
Maybe title change to realistic wishlist.
Anyway, im thinking Marcherano or Toulalan. Gilberto has looked like his old self recently and Arsenal have benefited. Although the lack of any depth in this position needs to be addressed, Gilberto is not being pushed for his place. Both these players will become great in time.
Ribery would be the ideal wide man signing. If anyone has seen him play, they'll know why. He is simply awesome.

adjie

a young Denis Bergkamp ... LOL ... :D

nah, ... Walcott will be a big hit this 06-07
I believe AW is trying to create Rooney's competitor now
(mark this will you ... ?)

adjie

We already have one of 1st class DF line-up
why bother to change this ?
I don't want AFC become England's RM

Unless either Cole, Ralph and Sol on their way out,
no need to buy a DF player. Even if we have to,
please consider a young one (someone who hasn't on CM list)

Henry_Pires

Torres or Adriano!

I bet if we won the UCL this year, many superstars wants to play for us.

It is the beginning of the new era for Arsenal.

adjie

Gilberto Backup, whoever it is.
It could be Flamini or someone else.

Not sure about Bob (winger) position,
never had a chance to see enough from youngsters so far.

Not interested in Ribery (i know his game),
but pleae let him go to Chleski to warming up Robben's bench.

ucup33

Joe Cole !!, even when Lampard is bad Joe Cole always in good form. He can switch left, right and center. I think he could be our new Pires

ucup33

I really want Van Persie to be our main striker in the future. But in my dream Ronaldinho plays for Arsenal :)

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom