• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

arsenallegends

Established Member
These transfer outs just as important.
fabo said:
GTFO!

Chamakh
Arshavin
Diaby
Squillaci
Mannone
Almunia
and permanently get shot of:
Bendtner
Denilson
Vela
plus Yossi's loan will end

too bad we'd make small money. At least it would clear up wages.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
arsenallegends said:
fabo said:
GTFO!

Chamakh**
Arshavin**
Diaby**
Squillaci
Mannone
Almunia
Bendtner**
Denilson
Vela**

At least 30 million worth of player there quite possibly 40m. I would keep Diaby and sell the rest. Spend the money on a quality forward and a midfielder. If we're naming names then Pato and Affelay. More realistically Podolski and Gourcuff.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
arsenallegends said:
fabo said:
GTFO!

Chamakh
Arshavin
Diaby
Squillaci
Mannone
Almunia
Bendtner
Denilson
Vela

You're looking at about 300k a week in wages. Could afford three top talents on 100k a week EACH for that.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
------------------Szczney-----------------
--Sagna---Koscielny---Vermaelen---Santos--
----------Song----Arteta----Wlshere-------
--Pato-------------RVP--------Theo/Gerv---

reserves: Fab, Mertesaker, Gibbs, Diaby, Coquellin/Frimpong, Ramsey, Affelay, Theo/Gerv, Ox.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
DJ_Markstar said:
arsenallegends said:
fabo said:
GTFO!

Chamakh
Arshavin
Diaby
Squillaci
Mannone
Almunia
Bendtner
Denilson
Vela

You're looking at about 300k a week in wages. Could afford three top talents on 100k a week EACH for that.

Not to mention top talent, with consistent quality, contribution and fitness. would more than make up for the alleged 'loss' in numbers and depth.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Totall agree - Those players don't even count as depth. They're either constantly injured or pure ****. If Arsenal signed me, the quality depth would be exactly the same as if they didn't. Same goes for any player not good enough for Arsenal, except I'd be a lot cheaper :D

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seconded, looks great every time i see him, probably get him cheaper than somebody like Hazard as well.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
raidersoftheark said:
Shaquiri. Made mugs out of that United defense.
I've seen reports claiming Atletico Madrid have a verbal agreement with Shaqiri to sign for them in January. Transfer fee is supposedly under €10 million as well, which sounds like great business by Atletico. Would love it if we were able to snatch him for that sort of price. Far, far more likely to happen than Hazard/Götze.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's built like a brick ****house as well, suited to the prem.

spartandre217

Established Member
THunter said:
He's built like a brick ****house as well, suited to the prem.

Kid is a f***ing tank. He can't have been meant to play football when he was conceived. Boxing or wrestling or something.

On my team on FIFA as well as Belhanda from Montpellier XD Guess I have a thing for talent spotting ;)

eye4goal

Established Member
I'd like to see someone like Tino Costa bought to replace Rosicky/Benayoun next season. I'd go for Reus or Podolski in January as both would be available in the CL and we should be looking to make at least the semi's this season if we can avoid Madrid and Barca

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
God, why can't we be linked with Eduardo Vargas of Universidad De Chile?

He'll be snapped up next season by a top european club, no question. Jusy why the **** can't it be us? :(

Floating

Established Member
The Jury said:
God, why can't we be linked with Eduardo Vargas of Universidad De Chile?

He'll be snapped up next season by a top european club, no question. Jusy why the **** can't it be us? :(

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/11/29/2780087/agent-claims-liverpool-and-arsenal-have-joined-race-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... d-race-for</a>

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom