• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Goon_si

My biggest wish is Reus, and to see him play as a striker. Has all the attributes: great individual skill, pace, finishing, build up play, movement,.. Can play anywhere across the front line, and coming into his best years. If we sign him we don't need another striker/winger.

------ Reus/Giroud
Cazorla - Özil - Walcott

Reus can also cover both wing positions, we would also have Chamberlain, Poldi and Rosicky to add depth to those positions. 8 strong 1st teamers.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
we would probably be looking a lot more attractive to Wayne Rooney then we were 3 months ago. Think he'd be reinvigorated here.

thedon5

Goon_si said:
My biggest wish is Reus, and to see him play as a striker. Has all the attributes: great individual skill, pace, finishing, build up play, movement,.. Can play anywhere across the front line, and coming into his best years. If we sign him we don't need another striker/winger.

------ Reus/Giroud
Cazorla - Özil - Walcott

Reus can also cover both wing positions, we would also have Chamberlain, Poldi and Rosicky to add depth to those positions. 8 strong 1st teamers.

He's not the weakest player there is either, I can see him bulking up and being decent physically as well.

Mind you if we picked him up it's better if he played as a winger initially probably.

Buhry

Established Member

Reus wrecked Mourinho's Real Madrid in the CL, I think he'd be able to handle the PL just fine. Not sure about him as a CF though.

Goon_si

I had "a Henry" in mind when thinking about Reus as a striker. If he comes here to play as a winger I have no beef with that. :)
Dynamite player!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tevez is Important player for Juve they will not loan him out i think Sydney Gooner meant Llorente but i really didn't like him this season he is so average.

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
Nope when I said we should do whatever it takes to get Tevez I mean it. We've got more then enough lumbering donkeys up front so why go after Llorente?

For me Tevez is exactly the sort of striker we need to help us really push for the title during the latter stages of the season. He not only knows the league but has won the damn thing three times with both the Mancs and is on his day a world class striker. Get him on a six month loan spell and agree to pay Juve a loan fee of £10m and his full wages for the loan and if comes to it put in a £10m bonus should we win the league. Juve are piss poor financially they need money more than another Scuddeto so I'm sure they'll accept.

Wouterus

Tevez seems like the type of player who would disrupt the harmony in our squad. He caused problems at all of his previous clubs. He's an arrogant, egocentric idiot that I never want to see in an Arsenal shirt.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
And thankfully it will never happen.

I get that it's the wishlist thread, but really; Tevez loan for 10m plus 10m add-ons? Buy RVP back? What the actual **** is wrong with this forum these past few days :lol:

jus2nang

jones said:
And thankfully it will never happen.

I get that it's the wishlist thread, but really; Tevez loan for 10m plus 10m add-ons? Buy RVP back? What the actual **** is wrong with this forum these past few days :lol:

We know he'd fit in. No settling in needed whatsoever. He'd pretty much carry on from where he left off. He's still the best striker in the league and IF it transpires that Man Utd are on a downward spiral then I'd imagine he'd be open to a return.

In fact, the more I think about it the more I'm convinced. He's actually what we need. Note that he hasn't said anything bad about the club since he's left despite journalists attempting to coerce him into doing so.

I'd probably take Rooney, but we all know RVP is superior.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think RVP is the leagues 3rd best striker behind Aguero and Suarez and I wouldn't have him back here even on a free. Would love Tevez here but that would be like us selling Cazorla - why would we sell one of our best players so soon after buying him?

Anzac

Established Member
Had originally posted this in the wrong thread - apologies :eek:ops:

Anyone for Balotelli?

There's a story from dailyfail & theweek saying that all is not happy at Milan & he may be available for about 12m.

amirkat

Established Member
Balotelli would 100% thrive under Wenger. We should and could have bought him when he left Inter: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/balotelli-coy-arsenal-reports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fourfourtwo.com/news/balotelli-coy-arsenal-reports</a>

Yeah, he's a mental case, but he's also a phenomenal talent.

Buhry

Established Member

I want either Draxler or Reus next summer. Would prefer Reus though as he is better right now, Draxler could become immense in the future though.

With Reus and Draxler we'd have the 2 best German players, wouldn't mind that at all ;)

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom