• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

regele

Established Member
Yeah, I think it was two years ago, I doubt we would still have been interested in him considering our current RB situation is solid. Anyway, from what I know he's signed for PSG now.

RaMi

Camoranesi please soon to be over the hill and our right flank is already coverd

Sorry, Ill change it for you so it read the same as everyone else

Torres
Ribery
Zlatan

jester

Established Member
yeah i'd like to wise for some sanity. thanks.

davies/richards will do me fine.

richards (especially) can also play in DM (and upfront!?)

young, decent player, good in the air, good at tackles, and wouldnt be too expensive.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
RaMi said:
Camoranesi please soon to be over the hill and our right flank is already coverd

Sorry, Ill change it for you so it read the same as everyone else

Torres
Ribery
Zlatan

It is no secret that I would love it if Zlatan came but top priority is a new CM and goalie, I am happy with either Isaksson, Boruc or Amelia

Cambiasso would be my first pick good enough defending and seem to offer more attacking then my nr 2 Mascherano. And Number 3 would be DCe Rossi even after his elbow

Then comes CB, ideal pick would be Chivu, second choice Andrade or Davies/Micah,

otfgoon

Established Member
Mascherano doesnt go forward as much a Cambiasso YeahBee but I am pretty certain he would improve out attack much more, his vision and passing will help with our quick counter attcking style.

longrufus

Established Member
Very good player but his attitude is a concern, wouldnt want him near the club. There are far better options out there.

kel varnsen

Established Member
i'd like meira or ferdinand and a defensive midfielder, preferably diarra.

furthermore, if it was up to me i'd get rid of adebayor and sign another forward.

kel varnsen

Established Member
am i the only one worried about the lack of defenders being linked with a move to us? if we go into the next season with senderos as our first choice central defender, we can forget about overtaking chelsea or even man u and liverpool.

Captain

Established Member
I dunno, usually it is better when we aren't linked with anybody.

For example in january we were linked with every defender under the sun and we didn't get one. I'm sure Wenger has some ideas about what he wants for next season.

I think Arsenal needs a DM and a target man forward.

For DM, Diarra would be good, altough I´d like to see Juninho Pernambucano to play that role (as he already did and well, for Brazil): knows how to mark and defend, good passer of the ball and an awesome free-kick taker.

For forward, Torres is the man.

Altough if Arsenal was to sign any international player should´ve done prior to WC, like in Rosicky case. Now, prices are gonna explode, especially for those that do well.

ramon12

Brazilian Gunner you live in Sao Paolo do you know Denilson Pereira Neves if so can you giva us even more information on him Pretty Please.

carlos_sm

I'm new here, so I don't know where to place this
I'm mexican so I hope you can understand my English

I've heard in Mexican press that Arsenal is very interested in Chivas and Mexico defender Carlos Salcido. He is a good player, he has pace, great defending, good passing, and can play as LB and CB.
The only thing against him is that he's 26 and I think Arsène Wenger prefers younger players to develop them himself
This rumour could come true in case Cole leaves, so with Salcido and Clichy AW can complete his 2 LB, and have a good CB.

In my wish list:
Zlatan (Titi partner)
Kakà (Don't really needed but its always good having talent in the club)
Davies (Excellent defender)
Kompany (Never seen him but if AW likes him he must be good)
Yaya (Good DM, good with the ball)
Mascherano (He really takes control of the midfield, great tackler)
Casillas (a good, young goalie)

JAJA Hard to come true, really expensive, but that's the reason of making a wish list, isn't it? :D

JMT

i hope Guily signs and just push hleb into the center with fabregas... i saw him in the CL final and he was amazing.

But realisticly i think Torres if Wenger gets the funds...

But more importantly i think Defensive midfielder is our PRIORITY... we need one.. every world class team has one. who do we have?... Gilberto Silva?... Hmmmmm :?

Canuck

Established Member
a bit worrying yes.
Though I'm not going to get ahead of things. We'll see what Wenger pulls out for us in the next couple months.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom