• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@jones earlier in the month lequipe was saying Leverkusen wanted him and Rennes wanted atleast 40 million euros. But they also said he has about 10 clubs after him. Still think psg will get him
Yea most clubs in Europe know about him by now, Rennes are loaded as well so won't be easy to pry him from there

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I have decided. It needs to be one of Kvara or Leao.

- Right age profile for the team
- Experience in the CL
- Already quality but with untapped potential to become with of the stars of the team.
- Meets Mikels height requirements.

CannonBals

At this point it should be either Isak or bust.
If we can move Jesus + Nketieh then we have to get an ST. Otherwise Havertz + Jesus + Trossard are decent. No point just getting some body in. They cause issues medium/long term.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Really like Doué but as I've said elsewhere, he's a bit too similar to Ethan Nwaneri for me. Signing him seems pretty redundant in that regard but his level of talent means that if a deal is on you can't really say no. I don't think his ceiling is higher though tbh.

I have decided. It needs to be one of Kvara or Leao.

- Right age profile for the team
- Experience in the CL
- Already quality but with untapped potential to become with of the stars of the team.
- Meets Mikels height requirements.
Leao for me. Physically he's very impressive and he's an excellent dribbler. Whether he buys into the OOP emphasis at Arsenal or not is the only question mark. Not worried about the goals tbh.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
At this point it should be either Isak or bust.
If we can move Jesus + Nketieh then we have to get an ST. Otherwise Havertz + Jesus + Trossard are decent. No point just getting some body in. They cause issues medium/long term.

Newcastle journos saying they're sorting a new contact out for him in the next few weeks.

Next window maybe but I can't see him moving anywhere this summer.

Ripe Banana

Hope we don't go for Leao. Contributes nothing to the defensive phase often leaving his fullback 2 v 1. He simply waits up to for the ball and then proceeds to lose repeatedly. He's a highlights player. Looks good in short gifs and clips passed around on sm but would frustrate if you actually watch him for 90mins.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Hope we don't go for Leao. Contributes nothing to the defensive phase often leaving his fullback 2 v 1. He simply waits up to for the ball and then proceeds to lose repeatedly. He's a highlights player. Looks good in short gifs and clips passed around on sm but would frustrate if you actually watch him for 90mins.
I think long term he will be a striker. I get what you mean with the defensive side of things though as Arteta, WILL DEMAND, him to run back and defend when needed.

Kanonier

I would go all out for Alexander Isak or Ollie Watkins. Make a bid of £100 Million. At this point we need players that can have an immediate impact on our team. If they can’t be had, then buy a young promising forward to replace Eddie Nketiah and bet on Havertz, Trossard and Jesus. Spend heavy on a tricky winger like Rodrygo, Nico Williams or Michael Olisee and a defensive midfielder like Douglas Luiz, Amadou Onana or Martin Zubimendi.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

The changes we make now are going to be small, we’re in a position where we may finish on 89 points.

Don’t be shocked if Havertz is our starting CF next season either.

Raya/New GK
White/Tomi
Saliba/New CB
Gabriel/Kiwior
Timber/Zinchenko
Bruno G/Jorginho
Rice/ESR
Ødegaard/Vieira/*Nwaneri
Saka/Nico Williams/Nelson
Havertz/Jesus
Martinelli/Trossard

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The changes we make now are going to be small, we’re in a position where we may finish on 89 points.

Raya/New GK
White/Tomi
Saliba/New CB
Gabriel/Kiwior
Timber/Zinchenko
Bruno G/Jorginho
Rice/ESR
Ødegaard/Vieira/*Nwaneri
Havertz/Jesus
Martinelli/Trossard

This looks very realistic to me. And would be a great move too, improving on depth.

TheDrunkenMaster

Raya/New GK
White/Tomi
Saliba/New CB
Gabriel/Kiwior
Timber/Zinchenko
Bruno G/Jorginho
Rice/ESR
Ødegaard/Vieira/*Nwaneri
Havertz/Jesus
Martinelli/Trossard
I also think havertz will be starting next season. Someone like sesko could be brought in as backup if Eddie or Jesus goes. I think with Gabriel, Saliba, white, timber, kiwior and tomiyasu we have enough depth at Centreback. We should sign left back instead.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Yes good point regarding Jesus/Eddie. I think new signings as of right now are purely based on where the current squad is at. Outgoings will of course lead to more signings.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m really torn about what I want this summer. Because I do want a striker but also want a winger like Williams who has pace. But then arguably want an Olise type who can cover both Ødegaard and Saka to a great level.

You could argue Paqueta could cover Ødegaard and hold down the LCM position well.

But then if you sign someone like Paqueta you are committing to Rice no6. I suppose this can be offset with keeping Jorginho and Partey another year.

I definitely want someone who can play as an 8 this summer. Signing another 6/8 would be a bit of a boring move. I feel like people have trust issues about playing some one in front of Rice because of what happened with Havertz.

A top 8 in front of Rice will help us have a different dimension for different games or games states.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm still in love with Pedro Neto - screams Arsenal player. Honestly I just watched some highlights of him again recently and man he would just crush it here. I know, I know the injuries - I would still take him for the right price.

Reactions: roz

roz

Fake News Merchant
Isak & Bruno G from Newcastle.
Bowen to provide cover in the forward positions.

250 million for all 3 maybe gets it done. Sell Nketiah, Nelson, Partey & Ramsdale.
Maybe recoup about 80mil.

Focus on getting the right keeper for the following season.

That squad/team guarantees us trophies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom