• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah he will leave. Atlético Madrid wanted him in January it'll be interesting to see if they come back in for him. He was brilliant against them in the CL.

I remember when he signed he was linked to Liverpool and others - basically outside the top 5 leagues his stats were the best.

His stats now. He is a beast.
15 goals 12 assists from midfield in the league is crazy. The more videos I see the more I want him. But I don’t think we look at someone like him tbh. Arteta want proven pl player. If he comes to the pl and does well we can go for him 80-90 million

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
15 goals 12 assists from midfield in the league is crazy. The more videos I see the more I want him. But I don’t think we look at someone like him tbh. Arteta want proven pl player. If he comes to the pl and does well we can go for him 80-90 million
He does look very good tbf, seeing shades of Aaron Ramsey from the youtube clips.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im quite conflicted with the decision between Guimaraes and De Jong. Both players are really good, but for me Frenkie gives us something more in the CL. I think of him as second Ødegaard in a 433, where both 8s operate more as attacking players first and foremost. In the PL, I think Frenkie's DLP skills, defensive awareness and willingness to opearate as a box-box makes him a good option there too. He can also operate higher up as the 10, giving Ødegaard a rest.

Guimaraes on the other hand can also operate as a second 10 in the CL, but its his commitment to defense and possible ability to play as a complete lone six that makes him a great option. More PL proven, but probably less CL proven. With Bruno I want to see more patience on the ball, as an alternative to his desire to be vertical all the time, as we see with Newcastle.

Hope we get one of the two, I dont think D Luiz is an option anymore... probably will cost 100+. Other like Brahim Diaz and Barella seem to be too far away too.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Im quite conflicted with the decision between Guimaraes and De Jong. Both players are really good, but for me Frenkie gives us something more in the CL. I think of him as second Ødegaard in a 433, where both 8s operate more as attacking players first and foremost. In the PL, I think Frenkie's DLP skills, defensive awareness and willingness to opearate as a box-box makes him a good option there too. He can also operate higher up as the 10, giving Ødegaard a rest.

Guimaraes on the other hand can also operate as a second 10 in the CL, but its his commitment to defense and possible ability to play as a complete lone six that makes him a great option. More PL proven, but probably less CL proven. With Bruno I want to see more patience on the ball, as an alternative to his desire to be vertical all the time, as we see with Newcastle.

Hope we get one of the two, I dont think D Luiz is an option anymore... probably will cost 100+. Other like Brahim Diaz and Barella seem to be too far away too.
The thing with Bruno is one of his biggest weapons is the long ball pass, something Rice has said Arteta doesn't really like.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The thing with Bruno is one of his biggest weapons is the long ball pass, something Rice has said Arteta doesn't really like.

Its strange because we created some excellent openings with that exact ball to our last line. Jorginho picking up Havertz, same with TP5 finding the last line with his directness (Sp**s come to mind).

I know exactly which ball you're referring to, and both Bruno and Frenkie have that ball in their locker. Im pretty sure no matter who we sign, we'll be seeing that ball more next season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he will leave. Atlético Madrid wanted him in January it'll be interesting to see if they come back in for him. He was brilliant against them in the CL.

Only really saw bits of him last season when Ange was there and he looked a decent player but this season the guy looks two or three tiers above everyone else in Scotland. Best player in Scotland, for sure.

Wouldn’t mind him taking ESR’s spot and we can send Kieran Tierney the other way. 33 G/A for a 23 year old playing in midfield is no joke. Never against the club going for technical players.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Only really saw bits of him last season when Ange was there and he looked a decent player but this season the guy looks two or three tiers above everyone else in Scotland. Best player in Scotland, for sure.

Wouldn’t mind him taking ESR’s spot and we can send Kieran Tierney the other way. 33 G/A for a 23 year old playing in midfield is no joke. Never against the club going for technical players.
That he didn't win POTY is a disgrace and he probably won't win Celtics POTY either as I suspect that might goto the retiring Joe Hart.

He is a talented player and him, Rice, Ødegaard and Havertz would make a strong midfield. It would be a technically sound midfield with power and strength which is pretty much what you want in a midfield.

Still suspect he will goto Spain. Girona (who I believe are part of the CFG) wanted him also and I can see his talent being more suited to Spanish football. But if he moved here I'd be delighted. Id love to see the relationship between Celtic and Arsenal strengthened as they are fantastic at developing players and providing exposure to pressure football that we need.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Edouard looked like Prime Thierry in that league

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thing is he was performing in the CL this season aswell. He got 3 good assists vs Atletico, Lazio and Feyernood during the group stages.

The exposure there is probably why Diego Simeone is keen as are Inter, BVB and Girona apparently.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I assume you saying the league is so bad anyone can look good. You think Celtic is worse than championship teams? People raving about Wharton from Blackburn. I mean why would anyone even buy from Blackburn

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

In a way it is. In a good sense ofc

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

TBF he moved too late and was poor in his final season - not helped by COVID. But that's beside the point. Some players move and do well others don't. Lewis Ferguson just won Serie A midfielder of the year. McGinn is highly rated in England. Tierney when fit was brilliant for us. Frimpong is flying in Germany. I'm not saying MOR will be world class but there is a reason top Spanish and Italian teams are looking at him. Goals, assists, consistently stands out in stats. 30m is nothing in today's market for a young player with those metrics. If he delivers half that return at a higher level it's money well spent. Christ, we spent more on Vieira :lol:

lazyfreak

I've mentioned this before but there's Dewsbury-Hall. Hes got 12+14 in the Championship this season and already has considerable PL experience. We've been linked and Romano back in January said our scouts watched him a few times this season. Interestingly, Leicester needs money due to PSR.

Whether it's him, O'Reily or someone similar, it's be my type of signing for the LCM. Adds goals and creativity, then you keep Rice as a 6 which I'd also prefer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I've mentioned this before but there's Dewsbury-Hall. Hes got 12+14 in the Championship this season and already has considerable PL experience. We've been linked and Romano back in January said our scouts watched him a few times this season. Interestingly, Leicester needs money due to PSR.

Whether it's him, O'Reily or someone similar, it's be my type of signing for the LCM. Adds goals and creativity, then you keep Rice as a 6 which I'd also prefer.

This video sold it for me. People will sh1t on the Scottish league. But a good player is good player. Ferguson left Aberdeen for Bologna and has just been voted the best midfielder in seria a.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

This video sold it for me. People will sh1t on the Scottish league. But a good player is good player. Ferguson left Aberdeen for Bologna and has just been voted the best midfielder in seria a.

We don't need a good player, we are at the stage of needing difference makers, because there are a couple of players in the 11 who probably shouldn't be starters next season

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Scottish League is crap, worse than Eredivise and you sh*t on quality like Giminez.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Thats because you've watched Bruno. I'm sure Bruno will have a top compilation video on youtube aswell.
True. But sometimes a good player is just good player. If someone said that Wharton guy for Blackburn looks class. People would say yeah but that’s championship football. Or Kvaratskhelia when he was in the Russian league. Yet with both it took 10-15 games for people to say wow they good. So did they suddenly become very good in weeks or just got more eyes on them. I’m just saying he looks really good in terms of size and technical ability. He did get 3 assists for Celtic in the CL as well.

Bruno is also very good player who we were linked with when he was in Brazil. We can’t buy all of our players when their value is at its highest. At some point you gotta get in talent just before they explode

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom