• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry - Ghetto Blaster

gypped

There's our lad Henry. Always strong, never giving up. Reading that article gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :)

tbbosa

Some people are just too good at writing Articles or what ...good piece. Some columnists should brow a leaf form such an article!

As for the Ghetto areas i believe life is what you make it..if one is afraid to visist such places then just stay in you cacoon and move about. i have had a chance to live in extremes of life..and I say it the best way to exprience life. What I know people in Ghettos are moer down to earth and more Human if you like. They always the neighbors, unlike posh areas where people tend to be inhuman.

No wonder Henry has such good personality!!

reggiepaul

Posh "folk" are the ones who usually put ghettos down simply because it makes them look better. There is always a sense of community in ghettos.

Adam

Established Member
The American Ghettos are in a sad, sad state. Particularly those in Chicago. The Ghetto's are dominated by over-weight, lazy, African Americans. Drug dealing, rather than education and career focus takes prominence. The gun culture and desire to exist in a prison (due to its life security) is plain wrong.

Theres a lack of ambition and belief they can make an impact outside of the Ghetto. Some of them blame the situation and circumstance, but i like to believe in the power of the individual although i understand the difficulties in breaking out.

reggiepaul

"We're here because we like nonfiction. We like nonfiction and we live in fictitious times"
- Michael Moore
Oscar 'acceptance' speech

Not that I like Michael Moore but this is basically him highlighting his "career" choice.

Alexone234

and returning to football once again.....it must have been hard for TH but I am pleased he had a pushy dad

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom