• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
If we can squeeze some effectiveness out of him for the run in & CL, & we actually win one of em, I would forgive him half the f*cking games he's been missing with us !

Then get him sold lol

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
A Partey Rice Midfield for a season would have won us the league

Its going to show up during the run in and Champions League, you can be sure of that.

Think that may be a dynamic that opens up another run of form for us. The ability for TP5 to take risks and find Ødegaard between the lines, with the security of Rice, is a real interesting prospect.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Its going to show up during the run in and Champions League, you can be sure of that.

Think that may be a dynamic that opens up another run of form for us. The ability for TP5 to take risks and find Ødegaard between the lines, with the security of Rice is a real interesting prospect.
Yeah, before the season started I thought a Rice TP combo against top teams would be a real strength. Too bad TP reverted to type & was injured for most of the season FFS

Hopefully it will still prove to be a bit of a joker card for Teta

#tetaluck

El Realista

Dunno who this guy is, but if these numbers are true it is SO exciting for the run-in!
I said it before against city... Just look at the play of Trossard miss. Partey took the ball, instantly rotates 180°, past a city player and makes a through ball between two of them. In less than 5- 10 seconds he cut their whole midfield and put Ødegaard on where he is most dangerous. Then Ødegaard made a beautiful pass to Trossard and we know the rest.

Min 1:38

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
80% fit Partey is still better than Jorginho, not sure there is much to debate there.

What we want to do in the summer for the CM role is a different conversation, I don't fancy either of them, Partey mostly because of his injuries, and Jorginho is past his best.

Think Partey makes us CL favorites if he gets his **** together till the end of the season, he can **** off somewhere else in the summer if he wants to

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Turned from midfield talisman who was in contention for best CDM together with Casemiro and Rodri last year, to this.. I want to rotate but I'm not sure I trust Partey right now as our midfield anchor.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was awful look far from competitive games I wanted us to start him against Villa but seeing his cameo today I don't think this gonna be wise move

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We didn't even see any incisive passing from him. He was taking up weird positions along with his customary drunk misplaced passes. Genuinely don't know what to make of him at this point. He needs to be gone soon but you remember there is a player in there who could help in these last few matches but also could do something so breathtakingly stupid under no pressure that he derails the entire season. It's so weird.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He’s a nervous wreck, doesn’t play with the freedom we’ve seen last season.

Could be a once off in this game though, it is a big occasion. We’ll see more in the coming weeks

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
We didn't even see any incisive passing from him. He was taking up weird positions along with his customary drunk misplaced passes. Genuinely don't know what to make of him at this point. He needs to be gone soon but you remember there is a player in there who could help in these last few matches but also could do something so breathtakingly stupid under no pressure that he derails the entire season. It's so weird.
We just have a weird squad

Jesus zero composure at any point but comes alive in CL
Trossard doesn't have the movement of a striker but by far our best finisher
Havertz went from silky #10 to donkey to this weirdly effective battering ram
Zinchenko gutless off the pitch, takes high risks on it
Partey either our best or worst player nothing in between

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He’s a nervous wreck, doesn’t play with the freedom we’ve seen last season.

Could be a once off in this game though, it is a big occasion. We’ll see more in the coming weeks

Think its also because he was out for almost 7 months he needs match rhytm asap.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't want him playing for us tbh. He can be the guy who allows others to rest when we're 2 or more goals up in the PL

Ran around like he'd just finished a marathon but had been on the pitch for 5 mins. Misplaces passes and I just know there's gonna be some that lead to goals between now and the end of the season if he co tributes in any major way

He's gonna ruin the vibes man I can just tell

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've tried to be patient with him with his rustiness.

That being said last nights cameo was a disgrace. In a few minutes he gave the ball away 3 times trying to make fairly simple passes.

He totally mistimed a header and somehow headed it backwards which was almost comical.

Only decent thing he did was give away a foul and booking when Bayern were on the break.

He's a liability now.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom