• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The narrow minds in this thread is laughable. A guy that’s 26 years old isn’t going to dismiss a club (one that he might love?) because they don’t play euro games for one season. You don’t JUST play for Arsenal. You also live in London, play in the PL, probably feature as a key cog in the midfield, work with coaches and players that maybe he has past relationships with? Ridiculous that there’s sentiments that he won’t come because of one single factor. Maybe he wants to help arsenal get back to the top and sees how the young players are coming along and wants to be apart of something he views as special. Like someone else said, that shows more ambition than joining a team where he won’t start 50% of the games and just collect

But if hes so good why would he not start 50% of the games?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Lgc1Qdic.png

@hydrofluoric acid

But if hes so good why would he not start 50% of the games?
Squad rotation..or because the top top teams have enough depth to sit a guy whenever they want. Just saying that it might appeal to him more to play almost every game rather than go to somewhere else that they have a lot more options to choose from no matter the opponent.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Squad rotation..or because the top top teams have enough depth to sit a guy whenever they want. Just saying that it might appeal to him more to play almost every game rather than go to somewhere else that they have a lot more options to choose from no matter the opponent.

But if he is ambitious and confident in his own abilities he makes the position his own. KDB doesnt play 50% cities games. Casimeiro doesn't play 50% Reals.

I dont want a player coming to Arsenal because he believes he is guaranteed 38 league matches and cup games. I want him to come with the expectation that if he plays crap hes dropped. I want him to fight for his position every game. Not take it for granted.

Because that's what happens at top teams. We have had too many players come to Arsenal to play guaranteed minutes. They get comfortable. They make mistakes and never are held accountable.

But if he is ambitious and confident in his own abilities he makes the position his own. KDB doesnt play 50% cities games. Casimeiro doesn't play 50% Reals.

I dont want a player coming to Arsenal because he believes he is guaranteed 38 league matches and cup games. I want him to come with the expectation that if he plays crap hes dropped. I want him to fight for his position every game. Not take it for granted.

Because that's what happens at top teams. We have had too many players come to Arsenal to play guaranteed minutes. They get comfortable. They make mistakes and never are held accountable.
That’s a very fair point. I wasn’t as much alluding to the fact that he should be garunteed time, but more so that he could be shown the belief that the organization has in him and that he could come in and be a leader especially in this midfield IF he was performing well, but I understand what you’re saying

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If we’re being honest Partey is coming here for London, brand and money.

Despite being a joke we’re still a bigger club than Atleti and that does wonders for a players brand. Maybe the lad just fancies a challenge/change of scenery as well.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we’re being honest Partey is coming here for London, brand and money.

Despite being a joke we’re still a bigger club than Atleti and that does wonders for a players brand. Maybe the lad just fancies a challenge/change of scenery as well.

I’m always concerned whenever this is brought up as it usually just means more famous. But you’re right, sometimes that’s enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ah well at least he won't join a rival and we go full mad. better wait for more reliable sources.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I didn’t think it would ever get worse than “Chilean radio station” but this thread is full of bum links from Ghanaian reporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom