• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we can find a solution this offer is not good enough and A.Madrid won't be interested in any of our c**ts we got no choice.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think it’s done then. There are alternatives but the reason I like Partey for us is that he’s a multi skilled midfielder who’s genuinely at his peak.

50M is such a snip for him. Club should’ve known negotiating wouldn’t work, they haven’t done it for anyone else around Europe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This deal need serious Kroenke help if we can't buy a guy for 50M then we'll struggle to buy good players this window. we won't find a player with big experience high quality like Partey with this kind of release we will miss huge opportunity to improve the midfield.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hopefully we can find a solution this offer is not good enough and A.Madrid won't be interested in any of our c**ts we got no choice.
I hear Xhaka is a great player... Why would they not be interested in Xhaka? Why would anyone not be interested in Xhaka?

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They arent going to sell for less than the 50m release clause.

Doesn't mean we can't up our offer of Guendouzi + cash. Say they value Guendouzi at 25m euro. I think 35m euro cash and Guendouzi does it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Do they want Guendouzi either? I think Guendouzi can potentially be molded into a top player but yeah at this moment he doesn't start.

My guess is that’s the player we offered. I doubt we offered Lacazette and €25m because the club wouldn’t value Lacazette that low.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This deal need serious Kroenke help if we can't buy a guy for 50M then we'll struggle to buy good players this window. we won't find a player with big experience high quality like Partey with this kind of release we will miss huge opportunity to improve the midfield.

We can buy a player for over 50m but its a release clause which needs to be paid in full once activated...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Abola putting out a story today that we are paying the full release clause of Joelson at 45m looks a shambles now that we are refusing to pay 50m clause of Partey

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think it’s because we’re having to pay the full 50M now which is what happens when you pay a release clause.

You can’t spread the money out over multiple years like we did with Pepe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think it’s because we’re having to pay the full 50M now which is what happens when you pay a release clause.

You can’t spread the money out over multiple years like we did with Pepe.
Yes that's why it need Kroenke help i don't think we can do it we never pay a high release clause anyway.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As we’re broke and have other areas to address then I think we should look at alternatives. We could probably address two positions with that 50m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom