• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought Mark was meant to be a decent journo? Anyway, always stood by us spending 100-150M this summer.

It obviously depends who we can sell. I dont really know what our budget is but the loan restructuring was obviously designed to give us money to spend now. Plus we have EL!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It obviously depends who we can sell. I dont really know what our budget is but the loan restructuring was obviously designed to give us money to spend now. Plus we have EL!

Well if you look at things so far we've supposedly offered 25M and a player for Partey and are looking to offer 20M (+10M add ons) for Gabriel. So I think our initial budget is probably around the £50M mark.

We want to sell Guendouzi, Sokratis, Torreira, Mustafi, Holding and will listen to offers for AMN, Bellerin and Laca.

Whether we can shift everyone for good fees or not I'm not so sure. But I think we could shift 4 or 5 on that list and make 70-100M back.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
this has gone so quiet, we might have genuinely give up on him.

He's not leaving his club until they finish their CL run so there's nothing really to report on. There aren't multiple teams in for him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Interesting piece on the Athletic this morning. Triggering Partey's release clause is a "last resort". They haven't ruled it out which is good news.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Interesting piece on the Athletic this morning. Triggering Partey's release clause is a "last resort". They haven't ruled it out which is good news.

I dont see Atletico budging on price, we will have to trigger it if we want him. Lets hope they dont go all the way to the final! :)

Preacher

Always Crying

gazzetta is probably sh*t source, but swap torreira + cash -> partey could be on the cards

problem that Torreira probably wants to comeback to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom